Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    My final post on this matter. Fact GSP won both fights with BJ. Fact Phil Nurse is a top level instructor. Fact BJ is no longer Champion. Fact BJ is a great fighter but isn't the best anymore. Im very confident in saying he will never be a UFC Champion again. At any weight. Fact Phil Nurse has never been fined or punished in anyway for the incident. Reread the last fact. Fact I missed wrote when I said he didn't grease GSP. My reasoning or the way I look at it is...greasing on purpose or accidental means nothing to me because if the commission does nothing, its like it didn't happen period but that's my take. The commission not doing anything is a verdict of not guilty! Right or wrong its a verdict. I believe "most" everybody believes GSP would have won the fight in the same way. I believe the commission believed that too that's why they did nothing.. GSP doesn't need to cheat against BJ to win! You can think different that's fine! GSP has been on another level than BJ for a while.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    GSP did win both fights although the first was close and gsp went to the hospital after the fight while bj went and partied lol my take on it is if you win the fight but your more fucked up than the other guy at the end than you dident win in my book. Phil Nurse is a good muay thai instructer but people can make the argument that his place is just a place fighters can train when their in the area almost like maybe they just train their to attract more people nothing more, nothing special. If you wacth any fights where Phil comes out with the rest of the corner you see Phil holding up a towel with WAT in big letters writen on it. GSP doesent want to move up to middleweight because he's scared its as simple as that and he says he needs time to put mucsle on becasue he doesent do roids but bj penn is jumping and fighting at all different weights and he's not on ped's and BJ will be the next Welterweight champion mark my words. The greasing could of been accidental than again if it was Phil is uneducated on the whole thing. The commision dident want to do anything because Gsp is the ufc's money maker and to say you dont care the verdict is the verdict thats stupid if u smoke marijuana you most likeley disagree that its bad for you and you belive it should be legal theirs nothing wrong with it thats how i am but towards the whole gsp penn thing, but moving on. Gsp might of won the fight but the fact that he cheated makes him a coward and gsp is not a fighter he tapped to strikes i agree with bj when he say's if you tap to strikes your a bitch. If he doesent need to cheat than why the fuck does he?!?!?!? It makes no sense its like me saying i know how to ride a bike without training wheel's meanwhile im riding my bike with training wheel's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123