Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Hey Jon thanks for the invite, I dont know when I can make it but I will definitely be planning a trip!!!

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Thanks for the invite, I am going to start planning my trip!! Also, if you can, please keep me informed of any seminars you guys put on. And if you are ever in SC hit me up, I can get some guys together and make you some money doing a seminar here.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    If you haven't already got the book, go get it right now! I recommend getting Mastering the Rubber Guard first, and if you can, get Mastering the Twister too. Make sure you read the intro to both, it might change your life!

Start on the Half Guard. This is something everybody should do. Half Guard is one of the best part of the system if not the best, and a good Half Guard base in my opinion is more vital than a good Closed Guard at beginner levels. If your flexibility isn't too great, that's okay, work your flexibility as much as you can, doing Yoga is the best way of attaining this. When you feel like you've got a real good base in the Half Guard, move on to the Rubber Guard and Spider Web. Or, if you want some top game stuff for when you've swept and passed their guard, start reading some stuff in Mastering the Twister! My personal favourite is the Slo Triangle from the Gangsta Lean!

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Hey Jay, thanks for the info. No one around here had the book in stock so I just ordered it on Barnes and Nobles.com. I can't wait to get it in. Thanks again for the info!!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Of course bro! Would love for you and some guys to make it up to Charlotte. Anytime I got a seminar going on I will definitely keep you in the loop. Let me if you want to have me down sometime too. Not looking to make a lot of money, I just love spreading the system. We could do a basics/Intro to 10th Planet seminar.

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    That sounds great Jon, let me know what exactly it would take to get you down and I will start to put something together. We would love to have you down and get the basics/intro seminar. I only have a couple guys that train consistently with me but if we have you down I know I can get some more people. Looking forward to it! Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12