Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Read very important!!!

after japans nuclear reactor blew up i thought to myself shit all that is gonna come to the u.s.
    So i freak out as every normal person would
    So i look online to see how long it takes to travel to yuma az (about 180 -250 m from san diego)
    I nvr find a firm answer
    And for some reason after i took the trash out today (only time ive been out) i notice im starting to feel really sick and just over all shit
    Idk if im over reacting which i do a lot
    Or if the nuclear waste has reached the united states yet.
    If any of you guys know anything plz respond im kind of freaking out and my family just thinks im crazy
    I dont want to end up getting cancer at such a young age

You're over reacting mate there's nothing wrong with you it's just your mind playing tricks on you. Just try to relax and not thinkabout it and the symptoms will go away.

I read into it because my curiosity always gets the best of me
    Hopefully the curiosity wont kill the cat one day haha
    But i looked into and it said most if not all of it is absorbed by dirt and is very very very rare for it to reach us
    Astronauts in space get hit with more radiation than was supposedly released into the atmosphere by now
    Also so far only hydrogen has been released and not the actual radiation itself which would only cause harm if it was a nuclear blast or we breathed it in for years and that would have to be high amounts that our body would fight off anyways

Haha that's good mate.

isnt melbourne in australia

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    isnt melbourne in australia
    sure is.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    feels a little better to be in england now
    we never have any earthquakes, let alone big ones

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    feels a little better to be in england now
    we never have any earthquakes, let alone big ones
    Melbourne is lucky we don't really get anything except fires sometimes.

Ya i live on the conspiricized san andreas fault and ive been through some pretty big earthquakes
    They dont scare me at all
    Since the biggest building in town is 5 stories which is just a bank i never go to xD

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    There's a good chance the radiation will seep all the way through the planet and pop up in your front yard. If this is the case you'll be dead before you can even think about it. sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast