Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS

Relson Gracie Seminar

Relson Gracie sminar in Meridian MS Sept 20th @ 6 pm thats a monday (i know). 60$ for 2 hr seminar at Relson Gracie 601 4701 Popular Springs Dr in the North hills area. If you have a have a gi bring it if not come anyway. No registration required show up with cash. Hope to see you there!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    If anybody can make it to this, I highly recommend! And would go as far to say you would be robbing yourself if you did not go.
    Relson is amazing, and so full of life! He will amaze you how he jumps on the mats with the energy of an 18 year old! I love training with Relson, and ask him about the trim he pulls

Nice! Relson is the man!

Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS
    Yeah my instructor warned me that he will take your girl from you, I didnt want to tempt it so I left her at home.

He is full of life it surprised me. He also awarded me my Blue Belt, which when I started jiu jitsu I never thought an actual Gracie would promote me it was awesome.

I can make it to this

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Sup, Ryan? Sorry I can't make it to this bro. How's 601 doing?

Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS
    Pretty good we moved out from Anderson and have a pretty cool place in the North Hills area. A lot more people are aware of where we are now. Do you think you will ever be back in Meridian?

Paul informed me Alan Belcher will be at the seminar too.