Array

School
    Back from vacation

Why isn't Greg Jackson getting any credit?

I think jumping on a HIV infected bum from jersey with needle in one pocket and a gun in the another is some brave shit. Yet, everyone acts like Jones was the hero.

I think just cause Jon caught up first. Greg has wrestled alligators before, Im sure he can handle a Garmin stealing bum.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    We already know Greg Jackson is a Bad ass. Hes right there with Chuck Norris
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    I think jumping on a HIV infected bum from jersey with needle in one pocket and a gun in the another is some brave shit. Yet, everyone acts like Jones was the hero.

Media hype.........this is how it works.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    If ya think about it, if Jackson and Jones had a little time to put the spin on it on who was the hero of the situation, from a $$$ aspect, it would much better benefit Jones if he were the hero. It'll up his popularity with the fans, which will cause even more of a demand for Jones to represent different products from companies. Sponsorship demand = Cha BLING $$$. That's just my economic viewpoint on the situation. You don't see any Greg Jackson energy drinks for a reason. Or Pat Riley basketball sneakers, or Freddy Roach sparring headgear. You damn well should see them though =(. I <3 my great coaches.