Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant

Evolution of 10PJJ

There are few times in life when one can say they've truly fallen in love with someone or something. This type of love inspires, motivates, excites, and can regularly be the 1st thing we think of when we wake up, and the last thing we think of before we go to bed. 10PJJ is one of my loves.

I'm constantly working on the basic and fundamental aspects of the system and attributes needed to do them so that I can keep progressing. One of the things that I love to do is imagine what the future evolution of this living, breathing, constantly growing system will become. My 10PJJ Miami Hotbox brothers were wrapping up an early morning session when a fun idea hit me that maybe...someday...we'll be able to do a Flying Twister =D.

Array

School
    RMNU
    10th Planet is like a drug. I get hurt and think maybe I'm getting to old for this (36) but I can't stop.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by J Grooms View Post
    Okay, I'm impressed :P

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    10th Planet is like a drug.
    +1.

I'm addicted. It's to the point that I don't even pay attention to other techniques right now. MTS Episodes are my fix. Can't wait for the twister DVD I keep hearing so much about.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Holy Bajesus, it's already been invented lol. Honestly, I don't know how it could get any more spectacular than that for a jiu jitsu submission.