Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Being a fan and leaving normal comments are one thing...leaving sexist and degrading comments and being a jerk is another. If you would like me to leave a list of stupid comments you have left id be happy to but mostly everyone on here already knows your deal.

Again...shelby...you did great...proud of you kid...

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    The return of the troll.

Array

School
    On the search
    What was the final score of all of those matches? How many advantages did she have? I saw a few sub attempts that kid had to defend to earn advantages. Another few months of training and she'll definitely be tapping dudes out. She's already transitioning pretty well. Nice job all round.

I was rooting for her especially when I saw him trying to bate her with the arm. It would have been sweet to see her arm-drag to the back and RNC him after he stuck his arm out. Teach him not to underestimate his opponent. At the very least he can't say it was easy winning over a girl.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    Being a fan and leaving normal comments are one thing...leaving sexist and degrading comments and being a jerk is another. If you would like me to leave a list of stupid comments you have left id be happy to but mostly everyone on here already knows your deal.

Again...shelby...you did great...proud of you kid...
    I am not a sexist! I think if women want to roll with men that is 100% fine. That being said, I do not think it is good for girls to roll with boys. I truly think it could cause some psychological damage.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    The boy is a wrestler , he has pictures winning 1st in wrestlin tournament , she has has no take down (as you can tell ) i told her not to fall for the arm thang and prepare to get taken down..d you notice his escape from the front headlock , i told her in between the match that she has to transition right from that front to the back, and she did and it worked for her...She did a good job , just some rookie mistakes (like forgetting the seat belt for her omopalta)...but she was back at the gym on saturday working on her game...and 3rdeye, as far as her grappling boys, i have no problem with it, i know she can go out in the world and not be afraid of some rapist/bully/physcho throwing her to the ground..she would latch on and choke them out or snap a limb off.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh C. View Post
    The boy is a wrestler , he has pictures winning 1st in wrestlin tournament , she has has no take down (as you can tell ) i told her not to fall for the arm thang and prepare to get taken down..d you notice his escape from the front headlock , i told her in between the match that she has to transition right from that front to the back, and she did and it worked for her...She did a good job , just some rookie mistakes (like forgetting the seat belt for her omopalta)...but she was back at the gym on saturday working on her game...and 3rdeye, as far as her grappling boys, i have no problem with it, i know she can go out in the world and not be afraid of some rapist/bully/physcho throwing her to the ground..she would latch on and choke them out or snap a limb off.
    yeah, I get it from the perspective of teaching a teen girl how to defend herself, but what about the crushed self image and suicidal thoughts the teen boy will have after such a devastating event in his young life?

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I don't see the difference between losing to a man or woman. Either way should you lose it's because a technical error. Gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, it's sad how much hate there is. It's awesome how many incredibly technical girls I see at tournaments.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    Hes not joking...he has women issues...
    lol obviously he can't stop posting about them

Array

School
    Team Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    yeah, I get it from the perspective of teaching a teen girl how to defend herself, but what about the crushed self image and suicidal thoughts the teen boy will have after such a devastating event in his young life?
    maybe he should learn bjj instead of getting nearly suicidal?

let me get this right you don't even train?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Lambert View Post
    I don't see the difference between losing to a man or woman. Either way should you lose it's because a technical error. Gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, it's sad how much hate there is. It's awesome how many incredibly technical girls I see at tournaments.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast