Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Creation Science ...

Many people think that science and the Bible are incompatible. Actually, modern science and the Bible go hand in hand.

Array

School
    Here is an online book about how modern science has disproved the theory of evolution.

http://evolutionfacts.com/

Array

School
    He gets into the big bang, carbon dating, fossils, the new world order and population reduction.
    Last edited by Jason Mallory; 09-24-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Not only have you failed to give a decent answer to the evolutionist, you have had bitter arguments with every other Religion to date some which are older than Christianity. I only listened to a minute of what this guy is saying but I will listen to more later. Does he not understand that when you believe solely in the Bible you are telling not only science but every other Religion and supernatural dimensional belief system that they are wrong. Now this guy may be trying to tie in Science with the Bible but who is to say the Bible is the correct way????? Why not tie it in with Greek Mythology or eastern philosophies and Religions???? I will listen to the rest later though he may have something interesting points to make.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Not only have you failed to give a decent answer to the evolutionist, you have had bitter arguments with every other Religion to date some which are older than Christianity. I only listened to a minute of what this guy is saying but I will listen to more later. Does he not understand that when you believe solely in the Bible you are telling not only science but every other Religion and supernatural dimensional belief system that they are wrong. Now this guy may be trying to tie in Science with the Bible but who is to say the Bible is the correct way????? Why not tie it in with Greek Mythology or eastern philosophies and Religions???? I will listen to the rest later though he may have something interesting points to make.
    Definately check out the whole video. He has a lot of great things to say. I don't agree with his 'pray for salvation' theology though. Acts 2:38.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Really? Seriously?? You're going to drop your religious agenda in this JIUJITSU forum? That's some weak sauce son, you need to take that shit somewhere else.

Here is an online book about how modern science has disproved the theory of evolution.
    http://evolutionfacts.com/
    Here is the bibliography of said book:
    The material for this site was taken from two books, compiled by free-lance Reporter Vance Ferrell. BA. MA. :

'EVOLUTION DISPROVED SERIES' The Volumes are entitled:
    Vol. 1 - ORIGIN OF THE UNIVERSE;
    Vol. 2 - ORIGIN OF LIFE
    Vol. 3 - OTHER EVIDENCE
    Notice that its a book on SCIENCE written by a journalist. That holds about as much clout at Master Eddie writing a book on pre-Roman era economics (If you happen to be a pre-Roman history buff, I apologize Eddie), not only is he not an economist but he isn't a historian either.

It's about as believable as a magic beard man who had a jewish zombie son who can make the world better.

I'll leave this here for you:

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Let's stick to jiu jitsu!!!

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Let's stick to jiu jitsu!!!
    agreed...i'm a committed atheist but this just isn't the right site for this debate

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY the foundational falsehoods of creationism

Array

School
    First of all, I am nobody's son (other than Mr. Mallory and God the Father) Second, on this forum Eddie encourages us to make posts about all kinds of subjects. Third, if you're not interested in this thread then don't read it.

Some people on the forum may be interested in checking it out. If you're not, that's cool.

And I just want to be clear that the my tone is totally friendly and respectful. I know that people can misinterpret peoples tone or intentions in a writen format.
    Last edited by Jason Mallory; 09-24-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast