Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

Nick Diaz vs GSP

Looking at this fight, Nick is gonna fair a lot better than Jake. I still think it's GSP's fight to lose but Nick could easily piss GSP off more than Kos did and that would be huge. The only way I see George winning this fight is by getting the takedown and just pinning Nick to the mat. It would be the most boring fight ever but George would get the decision. Other than that, I think Nick could pick apart George in the stand up department and I also give Nick a slight edge in Jiu Jitsu as well. Either way, we know the fight is gonna happen and I can't wait to see it. Dare I say 209???

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Basically, GSP would have to take a risk to win. If he fights not to lose, Nick is going to tear him apart. Nick will push the pace so GSP will have to either be more agressive than him or turtle. I guess he could do a Kosheck and wrestle-hump him but I really think that Nick would be prepared for that and GSP does realize that if he doesn't start taking some risks he's going to start getting criticized by Dana publicly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Diaz diaz!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    I want the fight and want Diaz to take the belt

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I don't think GSP handles shit talking well, he is dumb as a fucking loaf of shit. Could play a huge factor.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I didn't expect too many people to be backing Diaz on this one. I figured id be a minority. Can't wait for this one to be officially announed
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    I don't think GSP handles shit talking well, he is dumb as a fucking loaf of shit. Could play a huge factor.
    I think he admits he trains harder and fights harder when he's against a trash talker. Serra, Penn, Hardy, They all got it pretty bad at fight time.

I don't think anything can take gsp off of his gameplan once in the ring.. so diaz isn't going to be able to bait him into anything. The one thing I think people can give gsp credit for is being a gameplan master when it comes to following his to the letter in every fight.

U guys are batshit insane if u think nick diaz can beat gsp
    sure he has better boxing but thats it!!! Nick has lost b4 to bigger and stronger wrestlers
    he wont sub gsp, prob wont take him down since jake couldnt
    so he only has a punchers chance
    and gsp has good enough stand up to not get kod
    and pre fight shit talking wont work
    just ask koscheck if that helped him

Array

School
    RMNU
    Diaz is going to be pissed GSP beat Jake. He hates opponents for no reason now he is really going to be pumped. Look out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast