Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood

Seagal Says He Is Teaching Other Secret Techniques To Fighters

from mmanews

First it was Anderson Silva, now this past weekend at UFC 129, Lyoto Machida finished off Randy Couture in stunning fashion with a front kick to the face that dropped the former champion and sent him to retirement.

Like his training partner Silva, who last competed in February, Machida gave credit to Master Steven Seagal for the help in adding the kick to his arsenal and Seagal spoke about sharing "secret techniques" with Blackhouse fighters in the future while speaking with UOL Esportes:

“I’m training other types of kicks, knees, elbows and strikes with them and I am also training their footwork. You have to wait for the new things which we’re working out,” he says.

“I am very happy with Machida. He executed the hit very well. It was a little different from Anderson’s but it was very good,” stated Seagal with pride.

“I’m teaching other fighters (from Black House) but it is something secret,” Seagal concluded.

“That was a strike that I had gone to sleep on,” said Machida in describing his non use for a long time of a technique he already knew . “I trained it a lot but I was sure there would be a perfect time to use it. I felt Couture was with his head down and decided to try.”

Robert Sevigny

junior dos santos, or THE NOGS the nogs could use the help BADLY theyve been losing alot which shouldnt happen cause they are so vicious! anyone else have any guesses? who else is from blackhouse

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    "Secret techniques", I was always told you had to pay extra for those.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Cavinii View Post
    "Secret techniques", I was always told you had to pay extra for those.
    No, you do not have to pay extra, you need to get fat first, extra layers of organ protection is crucial while working out a pinky lock.

jose aldo is but i dont think he really needs help lol

shit even though i hate seagal if he helps anderson beat yushin (which he prob wont, but i want him to) i will praise him
    anderson has trouble with japanese guys for some reason and yushin is just like chael just with better stand up and not as good wrestling

Robert Sevigny

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Elton View Post
    shit even though i hate seagal if he helps anderson beat yushin (which he prob wont, but i want him to) i will praise him
    anderson has trouble with japanese guys for some reason and yushin is just like chael just with better stand up and not as good wrestling
    proof = ryo chonen

as much as i DISLIKE anderson, i doubt i see him losing anytime soon, all of yushin's strengths are silvas gains, silva can outstrike him, if yushin grapples and takes anderson down anderson has blackbelt under THENOGS and will tap him out....

i see this as anderson being champ til he retires/quits/fired

yes but chael out wrestled him
    which like i said was part of andersons plan on winning that fight
    he was gonna let chael take him down and sub him

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    this is funny, how could that fat fuck help anderson on his footwork?

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    this is funny, how could that fat fuck help anderson on his footwork?
    He can show Silva and Machida the basic idea, and then the two of them can improve on it. I've had people past their prime show me their strategies (in various areas of life) and I've been able to take it and run. So being fat doesn't always end the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast