need input/opinions

im all for legalizing all drugs cuz i mean the government lets u smoke and drink, and that does more damage that most of the other drugs
    only thing that i think cud be wrong from that is more people high on the street behind the wheel killing innocent people
    what do you guys think about that?
    i think they should outlaw smoking tobacco since it ruins the ozone layer, and kills people via second hand smoke
    but then again does the government give a shit about our health? lol nope

second hand smoke is bs

how do u know?

Array

School
    On the search
    I vote legalize all drugs but drug test for your drivers licence. You can put whatever you want in your body but if you want to wheel a weapon pee in the cup. The person applying for the licence pays for the test. We might find more people using mass transit. We may also find Darwinism to be an absolute truth.

But whos to say people wont take shrooms after they get their license? And drive on the road?

Who's to say someone doesnt just mount the crub and run people over for fun or that your knock them over drunk?
    Or just buy a hammer and beat people to death.

Your always going to have people who break the law it's illogical to hang everything on the fact that someone could break a law.
    And the studies that show second hand smoke is harmful have been thrown out so yeah every scientist be saying so.

And what do you mean Darwinism the absolute truth?
    Truth is a human invention and we can never find an "absolute" truth for anything.