Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Jigsaw Martial Arts - Edmonton
    ^^ wow lol .... It is inexcusable no matter the circumstance or charge this is a human being with a severe disadvantage to the rest of the world... Now don't get me wrong i'll be a hundred percent honest i used to be a bouncer and i had this dude in a wheelchair talkin so much shit that i eventually snapped i bitch slapped him and said some mean shit about kicking him out of his chair and sunday swiping him... And to this day i feel like a cunt for it... I just hope those pricks suffer with the same remorse

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    Police Academy 101: "Never trust a man who can't use his legs properly. You MUST smash his face into cement to protect yourself from the onslaught of potential ass-kicking by said paraplegic."
    fucking cops..."keep moving along"... cause they dont want anyone to see how fucking stupid they are and what they did
    I agree.. even though we dont know what was done and said, its still not right to throw a handicapped man out of his wheelchair!

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Woods View Post
    ^^ wow lol .... It is inexcusable no matter the circumstance or charge this is a human being with a severe disadvantage to the rest of the world... Now don't get me wrong i'll be a hundred percent honest i used to be a bouncer and i had this dude in a wheelchair talkin so much shit that i eventually snapped i bitch slapped him and said some mean shit about kicking him out of his chair and sunday swiping him... And to this day i feel like a cunt for it... I just hope those pricks suffer with the same remorse
    I appreciate that honesty , being a bouncer is not easy at all, you have the have the patience of a social worker yet the affirmitive demeanor of a police officer. Can't forgo your humanity tho, and that's what those a-holes did.

Dude no joke i was thinking the same shit but was to lazy to post it lol

Array

School
    Ronin
    wow I would sure love to kill those cops...Fuck I hate police brutality.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Cop on the left side clearly leg sweeps the poor guy onto his face. Brutal.

Robert Sevigny

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    to bad there are so many ass hole cops learning jiujitsu, as if they need more ways to abuse people & power. double pancake to the cement, thats way overboard. & why are so many cops pot bellied dickheads.

drunk on power ;D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234