Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Since when do families get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Emir Mehovic View Post
    The better question is why are stupid threads like this so popular on 10th planet jj.com i mean come on guys 10+ pages worth of replies on some guy that most of you if not all of you dont even know personally. Why dont we all just move on, if he annoys you so much than just simply ignore him its as easy as that. No need for banning.
    Have you ever opened your oven up and saw that you had burnt your chicken? I mean you put it in at 4 pm but fell asleep and didnt wake up till 7 pm.

The better question is why are stupid threads like this so popular on 10th planet jj.com i mean come on guys 10+ pages worth of replies on some guy that most of you if not all of you dont even know personally. Why dont we all just move on, if he annoys you so much than just simply ignore him its as easy as that. No need for banning.
    Damn that's one of the best posts I've seen from you.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=lgoXUzIwXk0

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Have you ever opened your oven up and saw that you had burnt your chicken? I mean you put it in at 4 pm but fell asleep and didnt wake up till 7 pm.
    Dude, what are you talking about. Lol

Array

School
    None
    Just change your settings to 40 replies per page and you only see three.

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'

this

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I also saw that. But your arm got hurt. Bad, really bad. So you let them talk you out of it. You get my props for trying something that 99.9% of the population would think is pointless and dumb. But when you wanna bi-man the fuck up and kick tha goddamn ceiling. Ill be here.

How high is the ceiling? If you kick it then I will, and post all attempts. Scouts honor.
    That is a 16ft tall ceiling.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    ban his ass, he's not even that funny. he's just an idiot troll

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast