Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    blank
    were they dancing at first? what was the initial warning laid down for?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    They were warned....whether it's a stupid rule or not, it's obvious they wanted to get arrested.
    I think it is obvious that the cops were in the wrong and they were standing up to an injustice.

Array

School
    None
    Adam vs The Man is all about challenging authority. They knew it was a law/rule and they knew exactly what they needed to do. When you challenge authority, authority always accepts the challenge. It's not like the officer is going to say "Yes it is a stupid law so I won't enforce it". He's just doing his job. It's like yelling fire in a crowded place; if you're told to stop, you can't pull the 1st amendment card, it's a law and they will shut you up.

We don't have to agree with the law to follow it. Do some research on Code Pink to see what they represent. If the law allowed anyone to demonstrate, then the demonstrations at public locations such as this could get out of hand and dangerous.

Array

School
    On the search
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    What if I get the walking farts?
    Good question. I'd guess try and keep it out of ear shot of the cop. If not, I'd hold it and make a rush for the bathroom. Even if a few sneak out you'll show good intent by trying to get to the bathroom. Most-likely the cop will look the other way in that case.

If you can't hear the farts though, it's just a crop dusting. No one will really know who it is if you don't say anything. Work on your crop dusting skills. Try to pass by a fat dude who you think it will easily be blamed on. You know at some point he ate chilli that day. Especially if you're with a chic. Easy way out.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Anyone who would defend those police is insane.

So cops are not supposed to uphold the law? Where is the insanity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
    Adam vs The Man is all about challenging authority. They knew it was a law/rule and they knew exactly what they needed to do. When you challenge authority, authority always accepts the challenge. It's not like the officer is going to say "Yes it is a stupid law so I won't enforce it". He's just doing his job. It's like yelling fire in a crowded place; if you're told to stop, you can't pull the 1st amendment card, it's a law and they will shut you up.
    No it's not. Yelling "Fire" in a crowded place could put people's lives at risk. This was just cops doing what they do best.

Array

School
    On the search
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post

<<<<<<<------- Insane guy then

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    The little one that was yelling "Stop resisting" was practically foaming at the mouth.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast