Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater
    Quote Originally Posted by snoogens44 View Post
    i want to know how many vape hits it was before you posted this tremper
    I want to know how long it took you to update this after you got your blue belt lol

lol.. immediately after leaving the jungle so i can pull rank on some of annoying white belts. training with a royler black belt now.. love pulling rubber guard in there.

Dude i dont want a liberal in office next year
    Including obama
    He cut the space program so we will nvr advance into space unless we send people out there

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    How about we focus on literacy as well?
    As a secondary school maths teacher, this topic depresses me. The level of literacy and numeracy of the general population is quite poor at times.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Dude i dont want a liberal in office next year
    Including obama
    He cut the space program so we will nvr advance into space unless we send people out there
    Either party is run by assholes WAY wealthier than you or I. There's only 1,200 billionaires in the world. You think they chill with people like you or I? That they're just the one lucky person out of their idiot group to make it big and now they're spreadin' the love? They're funded by the same corporations and all of those companies share board members regularly -- it's one big money orgy. Science solves problems -- EVERYTHING you use to solve your daily problems comes from science -- computers, cars, refrigerators, running water, PENCILS, the list goes on and on and on -- SCIENCE solves problems, politicans can only make laws and establish budgets.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
    As a secondary school maths teacher, this topic depresses me. The level of literacy and numeracy of the general population is quite poor at times.
    It has a lot to do with the parents in my opinion. My parents read to me every night from when I was very little -- by the time I was in kindergarten I could already read quite well. I was able to excel solely because of this in my opinion -- so many parents don't have the time or energy to put in those hours after long days at work..

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    A lot of problems with children are down to poor parenting. Unfortunately, it leads to a vicious cycle of poor parenting bringing up dysfunctional children, who in turn become poor parents themselves. All this problem needs is for the parents to spend time with their children and care about their education and well-being.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
    A lot of problems with children are down to poor parenting. Unfortunately, it leads to a vicious cycle of poor parenting bringing up dysfunctional children, who in turn become poor parents themselves. All this problem needs is for the parents to spend time with their children and care about their education and well-being.
    But those things are in everyone -- almost everyone cares about their children, wants them to do "well" in school and in life -- whatever the FUCK that means for the last one. They just don't have the means... we need a fundamental shift in consciousness that comes from psychedelic drugs -- they sure smashed that movement in the 60's though...

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Buddhist and some hindu's along with some 'new age' awakened do not even think that god has anything to do with religion. Religion has to do with oneself and how they respond to the events around them. You guys have only been exposes to christianity which formes the bais of your opinion because of the way white people run organized religion . Unless you are agnostic, you must blindly believe that there is no being superior to humans, and considering the vastness of the universe that is more improbable than there not being a god. I personally do not have enough faith to be an athesit anymore.

Array

School
    It doesn't even really matter, though-- it's irrelevant. Whether or not you believe in God you have to admit that the scientific method is the best model we have to use to understand the world around us this far. If you've ever had a serious respiratory infection requiring antibiotics then you owe your very existence to it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast