Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Its 3 fucking hours away you momo, suck it up, you can drive and see your friends and training partners on the weekends.
    As previously stated, 3 hours isnt shit. Get a car with good MPG you can go every weekend if you want.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    So when you get comfortable with something you should leave it?
    ironically... I Do.
    If i start to feel to grounded...it scares me and i feel like i gotta do/go somewhere else.
    some are like that, some are exact opposites.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Just a side note, I used to live in Florence and Drive to Montgomery for work (3:15 min). I'd drive to work on Monday, stay the week, then drive home every Friday. 3 hours really isn't that bad once you do it a thousand times.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Just a side note, I used to live in Florence and Drive to Montgomery for work (3:15 min). I'd drive to work on Monday, stay the week, then drive home every Friday. 3 hours really isn't that bad once you do it a thousand times.
    the problem is im lazy as fuck. when i move to decatur next week im not gonna be back to tennessee or missisisisisisppi for a while. one of my worst food types is driving. just doesn't go well with ketchup. ill see what this brings. if i don't like it i can move back i guess. i hope i do and i think i will. i would love to have a life time supply of wendy's jr bacon cheesburgers. thats what life is . enjoying a good card game with the old people.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    I took a new job, cause it had the possibility i could move, not guerentee'd but hopefully i can change my 5 hour trip to train at our australian moon to an hour one.

I just want to share a quick story or whatever with everyone since the clock has struck past 12. There have been awesome times to where I have ate a box of wheat crackers after searching the grounds near and far for a dollar just to buy the box of goodness. I once told my friend WHILE driving down the road that it would be a good idea just to wave at the oncoming traffic so we cud get discounts on fast food hamburgers. We never got much but I did get this girl's phone number becuz I ordered an extra large Dr. Pepper. There is power in Dr. Pepper like there is power in Dr. Mario. That makes no godamn sense. HEY! Did you know if you shoot in for a takedown on something that is not a mat that it will hurt like a motherfucker. Don't shoot just tackle. Tackle boxes contain items for your use that will catch fish for you. You can survive off fish no matter what a mother fucker thinks. Damn stay away from alcohol if your trying to live a life without the influence of ketchup dumped on a biscuit. Did i spell that right? Look i Just wanted to be cool with him and I just want to succeeeeeed in the world of Earth. Pretty Mountains yeah thats cool, history yeah i love it, rivers, and oceans your awesome. but that doesn't help a guy if he can't trigger his memory to go back to a time to obtain happiness from the peaceful peacefulness of a grape soda. I hope we all go far in life and make great money making makers of the universe. Fuck.

bro i moved to a major city from a small town 6 hours away at the start it sucked i knew nobody but in time it got better and now i havent been back to my home town in 3 years just based on how much i have progress as a human in those 3 years is amazing yet alot of people in my home town havent and its sad moving forward towards your dreams and goals is not a bad thing bro and like zog said its only 3 hours away you momo

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Where in Decatur , AL are you moving to? Listen! We have at least 2 or 3 Kentucky Fried Chickens, a Popeye's AND a Church's Chicken too! Oh yea, let's not forget there are several Crispy Crunchy Chickens in various petrol stations as well. Buttermilk and Honey biscuits and all them mashed potatoes topped with steamy brown gravy! They serve sweet tea there as well.

Brandon will take you to Church's and I'll take you to see Colonel Sanders. You can go to Popeye's on your own free time.

On a side note, you might wanna get a concealed carry permit if you plan on venturing into Church's Chicken. Or, take Brandon with you cause he will beat them with a wooden bokutou (true story)!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    Where in Decatur , AL are you moving to? Listen! We have at least 2 or 3 Kentucky Fried Chickens, a Popeye's AND a Church's Chicken too! Oh yea, let's not forget there are several Crispy Crunchy Chickens in various petrol stations as well. Buttermilk and Honey biscuits and all them mashed potatoes topped with steamy brown gravy! They serve sweet tea there as well.

Brandon will take you to Church's and I'll take you to see Colonel Sanders. You can go to Popeye's on your own free time.

On a side note, you might wanna get a concealed carry permit if you plan on venturing into Church's Chicken. Or, take Brandon with you cause he will beat them with a wooden bokutou (true story)!
    i dont know where im moving yet. Ima find a place monday (have to or ima be homeless). I may not go to church's if its as bad as you say. steammmmy brown gravy and sweet tea together sounds better than an old episode of the twilight zone on sci fi. ill carry a concealed box of oatmeal. Where can i get that permit?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    There's a guy I know in Melbourne Australia who flies 10,000 miles twice per year to train with Eddie Bravo. 3 hours drive is a luxury man. He has no coach, no nothing, just his boys keeping it real every day liven the dream. I think you will be just fine dude.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast