Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    haahahah.. as a matter of fact, yes. About 18 years ago, we were in the desert partying. Back then it was legal for a bunch of people to pile up in the bed of a truck- no seatbelts.

As we were going to a party a noticed up above there was this small star that was following us. We turned left, it would follow us, we turned right, it would follow us. All the other stars didn't move at all. I was like what the "f***" is that?!! But, it was before the internet and cool little pocket cameras so we couldn't do anything about it.

Oh well, whatever is was, I hope it landed.

ps. was not on anything either.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    one of my first memories of existence, (being a baby) actually THE FIRST ONE
    is me getting put in my parents room because mine was being painted, I was lying in the crib, and a dark hoooded figure (like death, but no limbs or staff) in a dark raggy cloak with a yellow/green aura came through my door. It was about 6-7 ft long, came through the door by the ceiling, took a left along the cieling and glided around behind me out of my sight. I wasn't really scared because I didn't know wtf it was. My parents came in the room a few minutes after to check on me and I tired to describe and tell them what I saw; they were like "i don't know honey go to bed.' I was like 1-2 years old.

since then I havn't seen shit and I've watched enough ghost hunters to think that ghosts are bullshit though.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    There is a Ghost that lives in Derek's "the owner of 10p Omaha" spare bedroom that no one is suppose to mention due to Derek's fear of pissing of the ghost. So don't talk about the Ghost that lives in Derek's house. I would hate to piss off the stupid fucking dumb Ghost that lives in Derek's house. The last thing I would want is for Derek to have to deal with an ugly fat ass ghost that isn't smart enough to find it's way to the afterlife. So no one mention that one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I want to spend a night in a haunted house, I want to see some ghosts first hand so I know if its real or not

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Be careful what you search for , you might actually find it one day. Are you ready 4 that? Would seeing some crazy shit make you freak out or help your spiritual evolution? Just some things to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    There is a Ghost that lives in Derek's "the owner of 10p Omaha" spare bedroom that no one is suppose to mention due to Derek's fear of pissing of the ghost. So don't talk about the Ghost that lives in Derek's house. I would hate to piss off the stupid fucking dumb Ghost that lives in Derek's house. The last thing I would want is for Derek to have to deal with an ugly fat ass ghost that isn't smart enough to find it's way to the afterlife. So no one mention that one.
    Dude he tried to get me to stay the night in there like two weeks ago i was like FUCK NO dude....your ghost is gonna like teabag me or some shit. For real though i don't like to be in his house alone. Fuck that.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Dude he tried to get me to stay the night in there like two weeks ago i was like FUCK NO dude....your ghost is gonna like teabag me or some shit. For real though i don't like to be in his house alone. Fuck that.
    What if people everywhere were being raped by ghosts and nobody new it. It would be a epidemic. Only the Ghostbusters could help us.