Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Great video. Kesa and any of its variations are a huge weak point for me, so I'm always searching for those little details that will make it into a good position for me... Such as the hand flat on the mat for kuzure, rather than cupping the shoulder from underneath. My traditional BJJ side control is great, but I need to hammer out kesa so I have more options.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    Awesome this makes top game all the more fun , hey Im sure you guys already know a way but what would be a really good way of getting from judo side control to twister side control just in case I wanna switch it up Twister side to judo side , judo side to twister side any tips?
    Judo Side Control ->Side Control ->Twister Side Control

Transition from position to position, its extrememly difficult to jump from JSC to TSC or TSC to JSC without moving to side control first, especially if yout attempting to eleminate space and maintain good control throughout the transition.

Angel if you remind me when I down there in October, I'll show you the transitions.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Yea makes sense I was just wondering since sometimes the guy on on bottom goes for judo twister I thought maybe theres a way to turn around and quickly grapevine that leg and twister roll or something cause I love going for judo twister but hate when someone goes for it on me lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardC View Post
    Great video. Kesa and any of its variations are a huge weak point for me, so I'm always searching for those little details that will make it into a good position for me... Such as the hand flat on the mat for kuzure, rather than cupping the shoulder from underneath. My traditional BJJ side control is great, but I need to hammer out kesa so I have more options.
    I have a ton more from Kesa Gatame/Modified Kesa Gatame/Judo Side Control. I'll make sure to throw some more out there soon.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12