Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman

So what's the real deal?

end of the world, new age jump in global conscientiousness, aliens or absolutely nothing?

Array

School
    Renzos
    Nothing will happen. Perhaps 2012 was the highest number Mayans could count to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    The world has been here a long time and despite researching it somewhat, I still don't understand the thought process behind creating your own dateline, then assuming that at the end of this timeline you created is the destruction of the world.
    It was man that made the calendar we work to now, so man just needs to go ahead and extend it in my opinion.
    Though saying that I don't know everything there is to know about the situation so who am I to say?

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    I can't wait for the next apocalyptic prediction that will supersede this one when nothing happens.........again

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Theres a reason why the Mayans don't rule the world.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    I heard there is supposed to be a super high increased rate of solar flares that will drastically change the earths climate

The solar flares could take out our electical grid causing world wide chaos

Dustin C.

Well if something happens or not we cant change it so enjoy life, love your peeps,have fun, be a good person

I dont think anything will happen the mayans never even said the world will end or anything like that it was just supposed to be the end of an age which has happened a couple of times in their calendar already and is supposed to be a time of celebration. Some people just misunderstood it and thought it was the end and then all the oppourtunists jumped on the band wagon and bought out books on their theories of how the world will end.

End of the world or not>>>Life goes on!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast