Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai

Rogan Podcast about to see spike in Listeners

Today while working I was Listening to the radio. The Augi T. morning radio show to be precise. He is a local comedian and has the most listened to radio show that is broadcasted throughout Hawaii. I think he tries too hard sometimes to be funny so i usually tune him out,

But The words Joe Rogan Podcast instantly snapped my head up. He had recently listened to the last podcast with Eddie and The Alien guy, he got really into it and said all good things about the show.

I bet there will be alot of people in Hawaii that go check it out today.

Good job Joe and RedBan, I can't get enough of the Podcast,

P.S. Don't Move to Colorado Joe, keep it going.
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    I think what is really going to help the Rogan podcast is how bad Howard Stern has been lately. There was a serious decline in the quality of the show when Artie Lange left one year ago. Now that Howard alternates between 3 days a week and 4 days a week every other week there is a real opportunity for his fans to listen to someone else when Howard isn't on air. Ever since Howard started his lawsuit against Sirius radio a couple of weeks ago the show has suffered another drop in quality to the point where some shows consist soley of Howard playing and commenting on clips from other TV shows.

Rogan targets the same kind of male demographic as Howard and since his show is consistently provocative I can definitely see Howard fans like myself beginning to embrace the Rogan show.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I have nothing but good things to say about Joes podcast, a buddy of mine got me hooked and i keep coming back. Joe to me is one of the smartest guys ive ever had to pleasure of listening to, I feel smarter for listening to it lol Keep it up Joe =)