Thread: Hotbox Heaven!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Hotbox Heaven!

Just wanted to mention how awesome it is that we have a "Hotbox" system for groups of guys aspiring to be a full fledged 10th Planet Moon! I usually train with the Miami Hotbox, but it's over an hour drive for me each way when i go to Miami, so today I checked out the 10th Planet Pompano Beach Hotbox run by Eric Perez (only 10 min from me), and I was welcomed in with open arms! It's a small group of guys now and they are quite new when it comes to 10th Planet, but I can tell they're all hooked on 10th Planet already, even tho their foundation is in American Top Team jits (gracie).

Anyway, thanks to Eddie for setting up such a solid support system for people who want to get together and train! It was just 6 months ago when I was down here in South Florida reading the 10th Planet books, coming on the forums, and yearning for just one training partner that I could drill and roll with. Well now I've got 2 10th Planet locations that I can go to, both with great talent and knowledge, and both representing the 10th Planet way to perfection! Long live 10th Planet, and long live Eddie Bravo, the man who started it all!

If you're in the position where you need training partners and can't find any, start a hotbox! You'd be surprised how many 10th Planeteers there are right around the corner!

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Concurred. Here in the UK 10th P is unfortunately few and far between. If it wasn't for the hotbox I literally couldn't train it regularly at all. Most likely 3 or 4 times a year if I was lucky due to the travel time to the nearest gym.
    Nothing but appreciation for the hotbox idea.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    Just wanted to mention how awesome it is that we have a "Hotbox" system for groups of guys aspiring to be a full fledged 10th Planet Moon! I usually train with the Miami Hotbox, but it's over an hour drive for me each way when i go to Miami, so today I checked out the 10th Planet Pompano Beach Hotbox run by Eric Perez (only 10 min from me), and I was welcomed in with open arms! It's a small group of guys now and they are quite new when it comes to 10th Planet, but I can tell they're all hooked on 10th Planet already, even tho their foundation is in American Top Team jits (gracie).

Anyway, thanks to Eddie for setting up such a solid support system for people who want to get together and train! It was just 6 months ago when I was down here in South Florida reading the 10th Planet books, coming on the forums, and yearning for just one training partner that I could drill and roll with. Well now I've got 2 10th Planet locations that I can go to, both with great talent and knowledge, and both representing the 10th Planet way to perfection! Long live 10th Planet, and long live Eddie Bravo, the man who started it all!

If you're in the position where you need training partners and can't find any, start a hotbox! You'd be surprised how many 10th Planeteers there are right around the corner!