Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Rōnin
    when you go for that north south position what stops him from moving down and into a choke? dose anybody else use that transition and know the answer?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Ya I did the 'douche-bag' choke. Just put the knuckles into the carotid and that was it. He went limp and before I thought he might be asleep I was trying to figure out how he thought the 'lay on you defense' was working. Then it realized he was.

Ref had no ideaaaa

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    when you go for that north south position what stops him from moving down and into a choke? dose anybody else use that transition and know the answer?
    Tyler- I love that north south position because of the escape I use. Best case scenario i get his back, worst case I end up in guard

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    how did you do that, was it like a mission control with your legs figurefoured?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Connal View Post
    Tyler- I love that north south position because of the escape I use. Best case scenario i get his back, worst case I end up in guard
    ya your camerman got excited when you where in that postion so you must kill with it lots.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    ya your camerman got excited when you where in that postion so you must kill with it lots.
    Ya its a favorite of mine. Only because everyone at our gym loves the baby wipe pass

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    how did you do that, was it like a mission control with your legs figurefoured?
    It comes from when someone attempts a baby wipe pass on you. Just figure four your legs and decide how you want to choke the opposite side of your leg connection. You can grab your ankle like a ninja choke either in front or behind the guys head. Or do the asshole move and use your fist haha

Array

School
    Rōnin
    like this:

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Tyler you totally earned my respect when you checked on the guy straight away, i hate when guys choke people out and just walk away like they are badass. awesome match man

Class act and solid jits. You know how 10 do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast