Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Yeah, that tech eliminates any laziness when double under passing. You capitalized quick. Clean son. I also can escape way better from north south, your hips arent pinned and its easier to create space.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Someone get him on the forum to answer. I'd like to know. Looks like a fist in the neck helped close the choke.
    Yeah, that was crazy. It looked like an armless triangle with a little gag reflex thrown in there. In the past when I have done the double under pass I have not worried my head getting triangled because I didn't think you could finish from there. I'll have to keep this in mind and not allow people to close the triangle.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Sick catch. Sneaking that arm in before they pass the no handed no triangle can be a bit tricky.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    muy bueno

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    First, Tyler is one of the finest young men I've had the pleasure to teach/coach. He's a great example to everyone. His expression of Jiu Jitsu and the 10th Planet system has grown tremendously. He regularly taps "purple belts" from other more traditional schools, often with much more experience and often size on him. That was a classic Tyler move with the fist in. That's what happens when you do a technique sloppy-someone who's put in the reps will get you every time. Well done Tyler, and you are a true class act and sportsman. That was a great display of sportsmanship.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    AWESOME triangle, one of my favourites. The fist in the neck is for sure the tightest no-arm triangle, although a similar one can be done as if you are pulling mission control when they have double unders and you lock up the triangle. I think Denny shows it on an ooold video?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Tyler is super sneaky with being able to get to that position. I'd like to say he's never caught me with it but I'd be lying . Nice work Tyler!

Array

School
    RMNU
    Wow!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Kickass job Tyler! Well done.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast