Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael "Mikey" Bunten View Post
    Would this benefit a newbee. By November I should have 3 and 1/2 months training under my belt?
    Yes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael "Mikey" Bunten View Post
    Would this benefit a newbee. By November I should have 3 and 1/2 months training under my belt?
    Absolutely!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

I'm so happy I live here in Decatur now. Man you can do tenth planet techniques on your own but unless you get with an instructor it seems like there are tiny details to the techniques you weren't doing that you shoulda been doing the whole time to execute properly. Also Banana boxes make an excellent table to put your TV on.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    I have a ton of things going on the next few months, but I'm gonna try and make it some. I have to hash out some dates with my little guys next surgery and some MMA promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Also Banana boxes make an excellent table to put your TV on.
    Don't they have a huge hole in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    I have a ton of things going on the next few months, but I'm gonna try and make it some. I have to hash out some dates with my little guys next surgery and some MMA promotions.

Don't they have a huge hole in them?
    Stuff the boxes full of books. Eliminates the hole and problem. They are pretty sturdy though. I'm thinking of designing a lazy boy sofa out of a few. Don't let your imagination wander off to make things seem impossible. Premium.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Ok fellas, this has to happen for me and Scotty, but we've both got so much goin on and really couldn't do hotels the whole time. Anybody got some couches? We could traid out and stay with a couple people, cause we wanna get to know ya better any way. We dont want to impose so let us know if this is an option. We are both toilet trained, for the most part...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Ok fellas, this has to happen for me and Scotty, but we've both got so much goin on and really couldn't do hotels the whole time. Anybody got some couches? We could traid out and stay with a couple people, cause we wanna get to know ya better any way. We dont want to impose so let us know if this is an option. We are both toilet trained, for the most part...
    no doubt. we can make this happen.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    RMNU
    I'm two hours away but you guys are welcome. Got a mat in the garage!

hey i love you guys but i work 10 hours a day. You could stay with me. but i don't have that much furniture yet. i threw it away on the trip here . klawe;hrekldhg;ekjhgohg;klhg;klhkl. anger. i bought a 10000000 dollar futon. ill prolly have more in november or whenveerer the heck this is. i'm here just watching what great things happen on the food channel when you have a little bit of flower and milk. i mean we have gravy , rabbit meat son. where you at? you ain't here. im all over the place. Listen . i said hey mister. cans i have a minute steak put on toast and dipped in country bob's ? he said yes sir it is here what do you desire. i said i love you. lets get together and put on a food cookout at the local park and call it "I don't have no weed on a thursday" . ain't that an awesome name? if the ycome by just tell them that you have met a tiger and you love what hapens when rain falls .be good an d thank you for some hard work. yes adg0

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I can't thank tell how honred this makes me feel. Gentlemen, this will be memorable. Deepest gratitude.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast