Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Don "Singlet" Blankenship View Post
    I want to eat good food with all of my tenth planet brothers and sisters.
    singlet wants that "kitchen sink omelet"

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Yeah, ya'll are welcome to come over and use the public grill at the Nitefall Inn with me....
    Uh, make sure you bring enough weapons and ammo to outfit everyone there... I'm pretty sure we will get held up at gun point if ya don't.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Cash...i'll trade it for gold!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    That sucks man. Have fun making up stories on how you leg got jacked up. Start with animals and then move on to sky diving.
    Reading comprehension: how does it work?
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Holland
    Talking about leglocks, we will have a seminar from Rousimar "Toquinho"Palhares here in Amsterdam tomorrow. He was at our school today and he seems like a really nice guy.

Question for Eddie. When is there going to be a tpjj school in Amsterdam. It only makes sense with all the green around

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Leg Locks. Learn'em or limp.

Ask Peter.

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Time to start getting registered, kiddos.

Remember, you can mail a check or you can pay via paypal by sending payment to webstersmma@gmail.com
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

First let me say that I''m not worried about a battle with Dracula cuz I know he's not real. That shit is for the kids yo. Anyhow listen up guys. Jiu Jitsu, Karate, United States Air Force, memories of an old rock carrying truck following you down a gravel path, a forest of woods not yet grown up yet, a hard ass working job, making fun of idiots, hells oven built under a three bed room house. What does this mean to you guys? I'll explain. When your having some great football action with your father and you are hallucinating different animal figurines at a movie shop thats when you realize that if you had a million dollars then you wouldn't have to be selfish and hog all of the cream pies. Real quick bout to give yall some real talk so pay attetion.

Okay so you met a guy his name was Earl of dinner plates (don't break your ribs throwing a football and running in to the ladder hanging out of your truck), Hes a good guy he talks dirty a lot though. So you laugh at his dirty constant non stop dirty jokes. Somehow you feel he dehumanizes the human way of life. Anyhow theres a lot of reasons why the human brain doesn't remember what goes down in Subway. It has to make an impact. If theres no impact it fades into fuck ville. This is crazy I know , but I want yall to know its the truth. 3 star recruits won't cut it. Sometimes you get a five star and he sux. So he doesn't get bacon on his hamburgers. tuff shit huh. listen for a bit more.

Okay so your at the mall that was named after Andrew Jackson. (yeah repping that Tennessee romies) and while your there a guy comes up to you to sell some video games. You say oh shit sir i need those. BUT NOT WITHOUT THIS GREAT GAME GUIDE TO GO WITH IT???? yeah i just explained to yall the joys of marketing. sometimes you have to realize that cabbage goes good with meatloaf. then you will realize that life is a game of numbers. It's all chess man. I open up with Bobby Fischer's pawn to E4 and then you try to counter with all of your defensive options like the french , caro kann, pirc, and my favorite sicilian. Don't you dare play pawn to E5 we will venture into the max lange attack or if you suck cock like most did the ruy lopez. damn i need to focus on whats going on right now. training results. one more real talk paragraph i swear.

Don't give up if you can't find the answer. Also don't let the wicked rule the strong. Be strong. If your strong nothing emotional can get to you. Accept the universe for what it is. You haven't got the damn answers so stop pretending like you do. And DON'T listen to your great grand parents. Shit we are lucky to have some logic and mathematical concepts in today's age. You say o shit i love hundred grands but don't choke on that chewy heaven cuz you may have to stop at Mickey Dz for some cold water. I mean it is what it is. If you prefer baths over showers then thats your thang you know. Were not kids anymore. We know the moon is the moon and that we are nothing more than a bucket of rotten cinnamon bread. But doesn't that humble you. Have you ever been around an 94 year old man who sings about rail road tracks? I have . So to sum all of this up let me say one thing. Eat good food, treat people well, train hard, express your self the best way possible, be humble, and stay off the drugs kids < see what i did there Peace fellow space explorers.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'll jump ahead to page 37 and face those goblins head on and use my sword.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    to the top, gentlemen.
    - Amir Allam

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast