Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Congratulations to all of you guys! Great work!

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    Awesome!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Oooh I get it Brandon. You promoted an army. Thats pretty G seein how most people just stock up on can goods and batteries. Thats strategic preparation for that ass. Well you know you have Mobile Hotbox at your command anytime too so the way Im seein it, is we can stamp a huge 10p all over the southeast's ass. Till November romes.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    we can stamp a huge 10p all over the southeast's ass
    Gently or roughly?

Array

School
    searching
    Gratz guys!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Congrats to all of you!! See you very soon!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Awesome, huge congrats!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    Gently or roughly?
    Picture branding cattle.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Picture branding cattle.
    Gonna tell a story. If you don't like cussing then stop reading now. I do need the most important thing in a man's life here in my new home. A godamn chair. I don't have one yet. I remember the old days of getting off work and boom sitting in my chair with my TV in front of me and computer to the right. I miss that chair.........and the couch......Hey sports center on the go helped me say goodbye to it. Yall don't understand I know.

Ancient old wooden sail flags are as deep of a part of memory to me as going out back behind the house to the park and thinking about NES games that you have from ripping off the flea market woman. I like Charlie Sheen alright. Rodeos went on everyday as a child. And god damn it do you remember the custom made swing set from father fuck head? Yeah hes called a fuck head cuz the swing broke and you busted your fucking ass and landed in a ditch full of sewer grease. He got we he deserved though. He was throwing a nerf football and ran into a ladder and broke his back. Good riddance to snow in the bastard mountains.

Fuck it im just getting started. One time in life a dog was bought. From the local flea market and mexicans again. Dog was a good dog. but he got threw out the window. LISTEN to me right now. Just becuz you are moving, or becuz you are lazy, doesn't mean that you throw a dog down a cliff tumbling into the river. fuck that. as a kid you are disturbed by such shit.

Its okay though we learn thru an old story how much things mean to us. If we lose the memories we lose what makes us a human being. Like the time i beat the shit out of that old pervert for trying to break into our bath room. He was just a man who was lonely and let the animalistic instincts drive him beyond the established morality of a common human being household in the south of the 21st century. I understand you old fuck........i understand. Be good everyone .

Array

School
    I've always wanted to ride a bull. Truly. I fancy myself a cowboypirate with a high metachlorian count in the Griffendor house.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast