Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    great work amazing display of tech

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    True it shouldnt be left to the judges but Im sure everyone will agree with me in saying amazing display of 10th planet and rubber guard I personally believe that's how an MMA guard should look like , constantly attacking and working for submissions not just getting lucky on points cause of a few controversial calls , and also I heard alot of people there ( who had never even seen BJJ in their life let alone No-gi) say that was an awesome match and even the people in the promotion were shocked by the "extreme flexibility" of Tyler and hadn't even seen a majority of the stuff he was doing and even thought he won

To me that's a win in my book and if I were the other kid Id be ashamed my hand was raised after a match like that
    but its the past and you just gotta look forward Tyler no one gets to the top looking down remember that.

Array

School
    Lotus Club Jiu-Jitsu Miami / Former "Miami HotBox"
    Like I've said before... U Da Champ....

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I think you did great, so what you got stuff to work on. Keep your head HIGH!!! If i were you i would work on your wrestling whenever you can and as much as you can. Also when your in rubber guard keep the right active a couple times you got loose with it and he passed on you. Last tip work the crowbar after you clear the head to help get to jiu claw when they pressure back into you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    I have definitely learned from this loss and am correcting the flaws in my game. Wrestling has just started at my school and control/squeeze is one of my main priorities. I will also put reps into the crowbar, however, I am going to try and play a more active top game at tournies. Thank you all for the advice and kind words. Any tips on working on squeeze off the mats?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12