Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness

Pregnant Woman Breaks Attackers Leg With Kickboxing

Last edited by Sean Marshall; 09-28-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    She's an idiot... a) She's fucking pregnant, don't put your unborn baby in harms way like that. b) The guy could have had a weapon in which case her kickboxing skills would have been useless.

Cool story tho.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    At first I was thinking, thats the type of woman I want carrying my baby, but thats crazy to chase a stranger down without a tazer gun or something.

its crazy to chase down a guy when you're pregnant and the only thing he has done is steel your bag....

Array

School
    Institute of Martial Arts Colorado Springs, CO
    There are people in this world who take from and hurt other people. There are other people in this world who, when the fire gets hot, before they have a chance to think about it, fight. Their first step is toward the flame. The rest huddle together and hope bad things don't happen to them, and they freeze up when they do. Probably mumbling things like, "It doesn't make sense to fight, somebody might get hurt."
    That guy now has his leg broke, and your mother, your daughter, your girlfriend, your wife, ... the rest of us ... are safer for it. Thank her for that.
    Last edited by Trevis; 09-28-2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: It is better to be respectful..

well, i didnt watch the whole video and i didnt know she had a broken wrist. anyway, if shes just some woman who kicked the shit out of some asshole, thats fine with me. but shes pregnant. actually thats also fine with me... just saying stupidity and bravery are close together. she is stupid in my opinion, but what she did is cool :P

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    fuck yea, she kicked his ass and the baby is ok.

everything went better then expected

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevis View Post
    There are people in this world who take from and hurt other people. There are other people in this world who, when the fire gets hot, before they have a chance to think about it, fight. Their first step is toward the flame. The rest huddle together and hope bad things don't happen to them, and they freeze up when they do. Probably mumbling things like, "It doesn't make sense to fight, somebody might get hurt."
    That guy now has his leg broke, and your mother, your daughter, your girlfriend, your wife, ... the rest of us ... are safer for it. Thank her for that.
    +1

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    I don't get the misogyny here. Pregnant or not, its her right to fight back and I for one am glad she did. She didn't think I'm pregnant, she thought I'm being robbed. Lets get this mother fucker. Fight or Flight is biological wiring. Its got nothing to do with stupid or smart.
    +1

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    Friend of mine got pick pocketed in London chased the guy 5 blocks without thinking and was so gassed by the time he caught the guy climbing a fence all he could do was hold his pant leg, Lucky for him a cop saw the whole thing and beat the guy with his stick until he fell off and made him give his wallet back.

He did not decide to chase the guy its just what he did. Homie dont play that.