Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Marques View Post
    I am not a member of 10th Planet, but after reading this and seeing how everyone comes together as a family is the exact thing I am looking for in a gym. After talking to Tony on here too he helped me make up my mind. Donation sent and I am going to sign up at 10th Planet Riverside this week!
    "And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there… there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought “wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.”"

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendell Madden View Post
    "And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there… there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought “wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.”"
    Hahaha
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    It really is awesome how quickly the 10th planet family bands together. Proud to be part of it.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

K Madden

Drawing #2!
    Keep donating!

K Madden

Updated (Oct 28th) Link for paypal donations. Remember, each $5 donation gets you a raffle ticket
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=QUXG2XQ3M2NYJ

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    just made my donation. My thoughts are with the Helton Family. Stay Strong Little man!

Array

School
    In my mind

There's no easy way to put it...we're broke lol. Veritas Aequitas Freestyle Jiu Jitsu would like to donate this to raffle. We got it from Jason Scully at grappler's guide. Volume 1&2 from Bas Rutten with media. Just let me know where to send it. I've got 4 new guys who have gravitated towards the dark side with my school. I should have a cash donation from all of us soon. I hope this will help in the meantime.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post

There's no easy way to put it...we're broke lol. Veritas Aequitas Freestyle Jiu Jitsu would like to donate this to raffle. We got it from Jason Scully at grappler's guide. Volume 1&2 from Bas Rutten with media. Just let me know where to send it. I've got 4 new guys who have gravitated towards the dark side with my school. I should have a cash donation from all of us soon. I hope this will help in the meantime.
    love it buddy. next raffle is in a few days- ill include these Send me an email on how you would like to split these up and ill let you know who wins
    10thPlanetFund@gmail.com

K Madden

Here is the list of winners (Including Drawing #3, Nov 7th)- I didnt think another video was necessary
    -If you see your name, feel free to get ahold of me to set up delivery of you prize. 10thPlanetFund@gmail.com

S. Elkin- Bas Rutten Big Book of Combat Vol. 2 (via Tony Garcia)
    Custom Tronics- Bas Rutten Big Book of Combat Vol. 1 (via Tony Garcia)
    B. Keeling- Custom Airbrush shirt by Higher-Frequencies Promotions (via Trez Reyna)
    J. Ricard- Custom Airbrush shirt by Higher-Frequencies Promotions (via Trez Reyna)
    J. Vollert- Custom Airbrush shirt by Higher-Frequencies Promotions (via Trez Reyna)
    S. Marshall- 16oz. Gameness Gloves (via Adam Locklear)
    L. Settlemyre- Title Shot: Into the Shark Tank of MMA by K. Crigger (via Rick W.)
    Joshua Smith- The first issue of UFC magazine, autographed by Dana White (via Rick W.)
    J. Villalapando- Fit to Fight (Strength & Conditioning for MMA) by J. Ferruggia (via Rick W.)
    B. Butler- 2009 Topps UFC Round 2 Brock Lesnar Autograph Card (via Rick W.)
    M. Sioda- FDNY Engine Company #42 T-Shirt (via Matthew Edlund)
    R. Weise- Mastering the Twister DVD (via Eddie Bravo)
    J. Ruiz- Adv. Rubber Guard Book (via Eddie Bravo)
    M. Alexander- Adv. Rubber Guard Book (via Eddie Bravo)
    C. Sanchez- Mastering the Twister DVD (via Eddie Bravo)
    R. Drexler (aka the World's Luckiest Man)- FDNY Engine Company #42 T-Shirt (via Matthew Edlund), Adv. Rubber Guard Book & Mastering the Twister DVD (via Eddie Bravo)

Array

School
    On the search
    Ttt

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast