Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    On the search
    I also have 10 FDNY t-shirts from my fire house in The Bronx to raffle off. I'll send Kendall a picture. We're also going to include a shit for Jon and his son. They're nothing special as far as a shirt goes but you've got to be tough to wear one. Get that donation money up and get your raffle tickets!

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    I own housecatmma.com I have some shirts to use if you guys want to add them to the raffle? Let me know. Much love to Jon and Davis.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    We couldn't be helping a nicer person. Jon's a Jedi master on the mats, an all-around good guy & I'm sure an awesome father.

Jon, good luck with everything - one day this will all be in your distant rear view mirror. Stay strong - we are all pulling for you & your family.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    I own housecatmma.com I have some shirts to use if you guys want to add them to the raffle? Let me know. Much love to Jon and Davis.
    ABSO-Freaking-lutely!

Anyone who wants to add ANYTHING to the raffle, just take a E-Bay-Like picture of it and send it to
    10thPlanetFund@gmail.com

you guys rock

Array

School
    Satsuma Jiu-jitsu
    It's great how you guys are all pitching in to help Jon out. He is has really branched out to become friends with all the grappling schools in the Charlotte area. Mark Cukro who is a Pedro Sauer brown belt and owner of Integrated Martial arts in Harrisburg NC is organizing a fund raiser for Jon. He is getting volunteers from several of the school owners in the area and it will be Nov. 5th from 2-5. Instructors from many different school are getting together for a big seminar where the money will go to Jon to help his family out. The cost of the seminar is a donation at the door or bring a receipt that shows they donated something to the paypal account you guys have set up. Obviously you guy have already raised a huge chunk of cash but hopefully this will add to it. If you live close by your are welcome to come by and show something or just support the event if you can by spreading the word. I'm not sure if this link to the FB event will work but it is
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166412616781108

If it doesn't than friend my FB http://facebook.com/dennis.s.wiseman and I will make sure you get the event flier to spread around. Thank you guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    This is all so amazing, it's incredible to see how much this family can make a difference when we all throw in just 5 or 10 bucks.

Let's keep this up as long as possible
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Alliance Jiu-Jitsu Orlando
    OK I have some goodies to add to the raffle:

#1: Fit to Fight (Strength & Conditioning for MMA) by Jason Ferruggia - Book

#2: Title Shot: Into the Shark Tank of Mixed Martial Arts by Kelly Crigger - Book

#3: The first issue of UFC magazine, autographed by Dana White

#4: A 2009 Topps UFC Round 2 Brock Lesnar Autograph Card

Hope this entices people to buy more raffle tickets to support this great cause!

Array

School
    nowhere atm
    hope your son stays in tip top shape Jon! best of luck and i'm gonna hit up that paypal fund as much as i can. hope everything works out for you and your family.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I'll drop $10. God bless bro.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Lets keep this at tha top.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast