Array

School
    None

Has anyone pulled off a flying twister?

Me and my friend who i use as a test dummy, (i help him learn so hes not totally noobish)roll and like i called it in my head i was gonna do the twister and i tried the flying twister and got it way to easy... has anyone ever done this for fun and realized like its a good one use surprise submission if you practice it as much as i did? lolI wanna hear the thoughts about it. I know its not super practical and way too flashy but it did work in a live full roll from standing.. haha i thought it was funny, i felt i was the only one to practice and do it. but then i remembered im on this so i figured id ask =] let me know! ^.^ Thank you Bodycomb for putting that video up of it xD so put your thoughts down ^.^

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    I do it all the time, usually when my flying gogoplata setup fails, I just spin around him and go for it.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    I'm still working on learning to fly. Once that's done, I think the twister part will be easy

Array

School
    10th Planet Seoul
    Quote Originally Posted by harry evans View Post
    i'm still working on learning to fly. Once that's done, i think the twister part will be easy
    this :d

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kinney View Post
    Me and my friend who i use as a test dummy, (i help him learn so hes not totally noobish)roll and like i called it in my head i was gonna do the twister and i tried the flying twister and got it way to easy... has anyone ever done this for fun and realized like its a good one use surprise submission if you practice it as much as i did? lolI wanna hear the thoughts about it. I know its not super practical and way too flashy but it did work in a live full roll from standing.. haha i thought it was funny, i felt i was the only one to practice and do it. but then i remembered im on this so i figured id ask =] let me know! ^.^ Thank you Bodycomb for putting that video up of it xD so put your thoughts down ^.^
    Video?

Dustin C.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Video?
    ^^^This

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Sounds like a noobslayer.