Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile

Interesting social experiment. Doesnt surprise me, you?

Look at the ones who respond.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=181697195191001

I also like how they respond. Stalikng, then quickly surrounding. All while bustin a sweet sag.

Those guys were o shit we get to beat down some white dude and get away from it? LETS GO!

But for real this is sick...at the very least u should look at them and ask if they are ok.

Some people would argue that the girl may be rebellious or that it was her moms boyfriend, but in my opinion you can usually get a vibe of whats going on. for example your suspect/abductor may get nervous or aggressive or irrational.

Its def not an absolute thing but i think i would get a feel for what was going on if put in that situation.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm not surprised. Most people don't want to know nothing. They don't want to get involved in anything confrontational. It was nice to see somebody step up.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    This is the single scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    LOL the black dudes are the only ones that helped HAHAHAHA.
    this is called group think in sociology.

shes a bad actor by the way

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Bone thugs in Harmony don't play that shit.

how ironic is it that the people that white people are scared of most end up being the heroes?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post
    Black folk don't get kidnapped, they ain't worth shit to the man.

Also note this video is biased in its set up and claim. How many kids are whiny little bastards in public these days? lots. I have seen kids get the shit beat out of them on the flloor for wanting a candy. Kidnappers do not drag children off in public places. They entice them to secluded places and parking lots. There is no public display. If that girl has yelled, "I'm being kidnapped, helped me please" and looked at people! I'm sure people would have stepped up even just to ask whats going on here.

Try that shit in a mall or department store. BS I say. Nobody is dragging off any kids. Homeless children are the ones at risk from child prostitution rings. What they are suggesting is not a real epidemic or problem.
    Spoken like a man that has experience!

Seemed under played, she didnt scream like a scared child. She also yelled your not my dad.. sorry this is america half the kids in this country could yell that shit and it would still be the person who is spose to be with them. Id put more value if she had screamed like a pig and yelled stranger, stranger over and over like they are taught in most classes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post
    Id put more value if she had screamed like a pig and yelled stranger, stranger over and over like they are taught in most classes.
    I agree with this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast