Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    to bad half the people who like him are to lazy to get up and vote.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Holland
    Here is a really good site that has a lot of information on every candidate.
    And I must say after doing some research I started to kind of dislike him more and more.
    pro-life(anti abortion), a kind of anti gay and said some pretty racist things back in the day.

Array

School
    at least he leaves those decisions to the states and not the fed govt Ben.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Benjamin View Post
    said some pretty racist things back in the day.
    quote or didn't happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I like this guy.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    1. ‎”We don’t think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That’s true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such.”

2. “What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn’t that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?”

3. ”Six-hundred-thousand Americans died in the senseless Civil War. No, he should not have gone to war. He did this just to enhance and get rid of the original tenet of the Republic.” -Regarding the Civil War

4. ”Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal. These aren’t my figures, that is the assumption you can gather from” the report.”

5. “Contrary to the claims of the supporters of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the sponsors of H.Res. 676, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not improve race relations or enhance freedom. Instead, the forced integration dictated by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 increased racial tensions while diminishing individual liberty.” -On the 40th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act
    6. “The Criminals who terrorize our cities – in riots and on every non-riot day – are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are.”

7. “I wouldn’t vote against getting rid of the Jim Crow laws.” -When asked if he would have voted for the Civil Rights Act.

8. “Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action.”

9. “Immigrants can spread diseases for which we may have no immunity. There is also the question of crime and culture. Many immigrants come from countries with different legal structures and are not willing to behave in the way we expect American citizens to behave.”

10. “There is no such thing as a hate crime.”

to bad his racist quotes are mostly true

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Happy to see so many free thinking freedom loving people here.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Holland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    quote or didn't happen.
    Look at The kza's post.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Holland
    Sorry double-post.
    I just think people should also see that Ron Paul isn't all kosher. Just do some research of your own.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Where did you get those?

If I do a search for "black" on your site it gives me stuff like this:

Minimum wage takes away opportunities, especially for blacks. (Sep 2007)
    Repeal most federal drug laws; blacks are treated unfairly. (Sep 2007)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast