Array

School
    Roberto Traven

Tao of Jeet Kune Do

I have been reading the Tao of Jeet Kune Do, and I found it interesting that Bruce Lee actually has the twister (it is labeled as a guillotine) in the chapter on grappling. Kind of cool. If every one already knew this I'm sorry, just something I thought was cool

Array

School
    On the search
    I just started reading the book also!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Bruce Lee stole that from me and renamed it, I wasn't born yet but whatever, he knew
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Hutchins View Post
    I have been reading the Tao of Jeet Kune Do, and I found it interesting that Bruce Lee actually has the twister (it is labeled as a guillotine) in the chapter on grappling. Kind of cool. If every one already knew this I'm sorry, just something I thought was cool
    So you have read The Tao of Jeet Kune Do but you have not read Mastering The Twister?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    So you have read The Tao of Jeet Kune Do but you have not read Mastering The Twister?
    His priorities are all screwed up!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    The Tao is an amazing book for any martial artist. Great stuff.

its a good book and i've read it, but Joe Lewis, someone who trained with Bruce said that John Little and Linda have only made those books from profit... Plus John Little nvr trained with Bruce according to Joe
    not sure if this is stated in this vid but here he is... I train under one of his students

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Of course I have read Mastering the Twister. I'm also a high school wrestler who knew of the guillotine before I knew about the twister. Haha I didn't mean that anyone stole anything. I just thought it interesting that two of the best martial artists both have books with the twister, or wrestlers guillotine in it.

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    its a good book and i've read it, but Joe Lewis, someone who trained with Bruce said that John Little and Linda have only made those books from profit... Plus John Little nvr trained with Bruce according to Joe
    not sure if this is stated in this vid but here he is... I train under one of his students
    Really good video! But from what I have read Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris trained together, but Chuck wasn't his pupil.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Bruce was developing alot of groundfighting and takedown skill the last year or two of his life