Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox

Ryan Hall vs Robson Moura from ADCC 2011

Check out the scramble at 9:15. Awesome.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    watched it on the live stream in the wee hours of the morning. It was a great match. Thanks for posting.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Thanks for this.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Moura... BJJ legend. Hall... Incredible talent.

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    such a good match

There's a misconception with this match that's pretty interesting actually. Most people assumed that Robson won the match from a pass. He didn't. In ADCC as most of you know, there are no points for the 1st 5 minutes. From about 5:30-6:00 Ryan and Robson are both in a double guard situation, and Ryan was either unaware that once points started, if one person simply comes up, that counts as 2 points for a sweep or knew that and just wasn't aware points started. Anyways, Robson simply came up and got 2. Near the end, Ryan goes for the shot and Robson attempts a pass and back-take and the match ends in transition. Here's Ryan taking about the match plus some Ryan Hall seminar/interview and rolling footage with some cool chokes and leglocks.

Last edited by Mike Nall; 12-28-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Here's Jeff Glover talking about his match against Cobrinha and his match agains Robson to get the Bronze. Glover had a great showing, defeating Tom Barlow (6-0), Marko Ramos (Darce choke), lost to Cobrinha on points, and finally beating Robson Moura for the Bronze (Guillotine choke)

Last edited by Mike Nall; 12-28-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Great pass and back attack at the end
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Great pass and back attack at the end
    Even though he didn't get points for that (see post #6) just curious Eddie, did you get a chance to see any of Robson's other ADCC matches this year? He had some great guard work, passing, and some close flying triangles and Marcelotines. I hadn't seen him do NO GI in a while. Great stuff! If you get a chance to check out the ADCC 2011 DVDs (all HD), they're great! I know you're really busy, but the 66k and 77k divisions especially were nuts as usual!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Even though he didn't get points for that (see post #6) just curious Eddie, did you get a chance to see any of Robson's other ADCC matches this year? He had some great guard work, passing, and some close flying triangles and Marcelotines. I hadn't seen him do NO GI in a while. Great stuff! If you get a chance to check out the ADCC 2011 DVDs (all HD), they're great! I know you're really busy, but the 66k and 77k divisions especially were nuts as usual!
    The DVD's aren't the same footage as the budovideos stream, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast