Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Pretty good night of fights

I honestly didn't have high hope for the Fight Night on FX last night. When I saw the card only a couple fights really were somwhat interesting. But I'm happy I watched them cause there were some good finishes.
    Denis' standing elbow KO was a thing of beauty. He was in control of the fight from the beginning and after 4 massive standng elbows that was it.
    Salorus looked like shit and was pretty well molested by Habib. That NC looked like shit an I think Shalorus quit more than anything. I've never seen a rnc finished from a cross between mount and back mount.
    It was cool to see Rivera retire on a win. He didn't quite make it as pretty as Lytle but he was still able to get the tko after doing absolutely nothing but get GNP'd in the first round.
    Brenneman looked awesome and grapple fucked Roberts all 3 rounds. He never really had him in dager but was domintate all but the 20 secs Roberts locked in a reverse triangle.
    Barry got a nice KO. He's lucky Morecrafts jitz is shit or the outcome would have been completely different.
    Easton vs Paupazion was a ball of fury and I'm glad I'm not a judge, particularly on that one. They showed why the little guys are way better to watch than the heavies.
    Not sure what to say about Ludwig but that guilly was deep and there's no surprise he went to sleep so quick. Sucks cause I don't much care for Neer.
    For wanting to stay on the feet Guillards game plan was a little strange, throwing multiple flying knees within the first two minutes was begging Miller to take him down and that is what happened. Good to see Miller back to winning.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Josh Neer!

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Yeah, they actually weren't that bad.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Flying knees are definitely a coin flip. Better be comfy on your back of you like to throw em.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Flying knees are definitely a coin flip. Better be comfy on your back of you like to throw em.
    Guillard def shouldnt have thrown a single one cause Miller is way to dangerous on the ground. Just rewatched the fight and sequence from full guard to backmount to boydlock to rnc was smooth and beautiful
    #10thplanetFREAKS