Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you all for the love. It would be way cool if Draco got obsessed with Jiu Jitsu but I'm def not gonna push him unless he wants to be pushed
    I'm sure if you show him some old video in the future of the time a SKINNY brazilian tout a pharmeceutical grade superhero in 57 seconds, he'll follow you as you navigate the twisters and turns of jiu jitsu on the 10th planet (i'm jason eisner and this is mastering the system)

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Congrats Eddie! My wife and I just had our first a little over 3 months ago. The coolest thing in the world is becoming a parent. You guys will be outstanding parents!

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    congrats eddie

fatherhood is awesome

Array

School
    DeSouza Dojo
    great news, congrats Eddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Eddie, sons want to be their father. My son is always on the mat with me. You even critiqued his vid a year ago. Draco, not pushed, is bound for glory. I don't push my son at all. Some days he thinks he's Luke Skywalker and other days he thinks he's Wanderlei Silva.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Congrats Master Eddie!!! There no feeling in the world like going into the nursery after your child is born and seeing him the for the first time. When my son was born I was like dont cry dont cry, then I went into the nursery to finally see him and he looked up at me grabbed my finger with a kung fu grip then the tears started falling. It is the most amazing feeling in the world!!!! Keep us posted!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    When my son was 4 I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He Looked at me very seriously and said 'I wanna be a Doctor or an MMA fighter'. I was like 'awesome'!! I was so proud an couldn't wait. Then he looked at me very seriously again and says 'or a dinosaur...yeah I think I'd rather be a dinosaur'. Sigh...

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Yeah I expect a Kron-level competitor to sprout from a Rickson-level innovator. Eddie, I hope I didn't put you on blast with this one. I was pretty high when I put up the post.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    The kids being brought up in the system will be dangerous, imagine if we had a 10th planet summer camp like what they have for wrestlng. 10th planet intensive camp two full weeks of solid jiu jitsu training, running, takedowns, team tournaments... http://jrobinsoncamps.com/
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Eddie, good call not pushing. So many times, parents overdo it and push their kids away from the very thing they want them to do. Let him figure it out. It's one of his dad's passions, and he's going to grow up around a lot of fighters, so I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast