Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10th Planet Milwaukee or Hot Box

I currently teach Sub Grappling @ Red Schafer Mixed Martial Arts. I've been following 10thpjj ever since Eddies Unleashed book hit the shelves. Eric schafer and I are looking to get some info on affiliation or starting a Hot Box within his gym in Milwaukee. Both of us have attended 10thpjj seminars and I sport a 10thpjj patch in all competitions, even my last MMA fight.

What steps must I take to get something rolling in the Milwaukee area?

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    Piper,
    There is a thread dedicated to this very subject and it should be on the first page of threads. I am originally from Milwaukee. I have lived in Phoenix for the last 13 years now. I started training bjj after my friend Tim Mcnalley. He speaks so highly of everyone he trains with up their. Hopefully I can get back home sometime this summer and stop in for a few classes. Welcome to the forum

Dan Radoff

I did read the hot box thread. It stated requirements to start one... but not necessarily how to get it rolling or where to inquire. I was hoping for some guidance as to who exactly to speak with 1st - Eddie or the closest instructor to me. Me being in Wisconsin, I will definitely have to travel to another state.

Where does your friend Tim train. I've only trained @ Roufusport and Red Schafer MMA.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    He has trained at both... he's not a fighter, just loves the sport. I should say he does not have any amatur or pro fights, but he is good friends with Rob Smith. I know he's scaled back with injury and a family. After I read your original post, I called him. We got to talking and I think I am coming out for that tourney at the end of September.

Combat Corner? I am good friends with Rob Smith, He is an awesome wrestler. Rob Smith still trains @ Roufusport, feel free to hit me up when you get to Milwaukee.

Array

School
    Neutral Ground Milwaukee
    TTT for 10th planet in Milwaukee. Ps I train at neutral ground

Ttt @josht. Tell Jon White Trash Friedland ima grow my mustache out and rub it In his face. Nvm.. he might like that :-P

@djradoff how much u weigh, and if u need a place to roll when u come in, let me know. If you're looking @ combat corner tournament, they go by mma weights. U can look up the grappling ranks for Wisconsin @ uscombatsports.com.

Im game for a a 10th planet something here. Though Im more of a Ryan Hall fanatic, there are a lot of techniques from the 10th planet system that use every day. Piper, you ever need a traveling buddy out of state, feel free to shoot me a text.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Need any help just PM me be glad to offer any advice Del

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast