Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    5 slots all ready filled for the 2 8 mans tournaments(155- and 156+). Affiliate instructors make sure to private message me your competitors.
    So anyone can enter the 8 man tournement. Correct?

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I would personally not fight someone under 205. lol
    I look scrawny under 200 pounds myself.

Hope videos of this are uploaded though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    If there are any open slots in the 155 and under I'd like to be considered.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Just confirmed two guys staying at my place. Mike Romano and Jessie.

Coach Chris, What are the specifics for the tourney? Is it first come first serve? All levels? I would love to have a huge rolling session with everyone! Sunday is going to be tough...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The 8 Man tournament if for the affiliates only (I've posted this a few times all ready). The Affiliate instructor is to private message me here on the forum a let me know the 2 competitors he selects.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    The idea it to test the waters with the 2 8 mans divisions this time around. Then later this year or next do a full blown 10th Planet East Coast Championships, possibly as part of next years East Coast Training Camp or independently.

VJ if we have issues filling the divisions we'll open it up to hotboxes and nibiru forum members.

I know I'm from Alabama but I can read Zog. I was just throwing my name in there in case you can't fill it. I honestly feel like the 3 main members of my hotbox have competed and rep'd just as hard as anyone. Hell, there were only 2 people on Nibiru warrior of the year poll from the East Coast....do you mean to tell me Bobby who got 4th in that poll couldn't compete?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I know I'm from Alabama but I can read Zog. I was just throwing my name in there in case you can't fill it. I honestly feel like the 3 main members of my hotbox have competed and rep'd just as hard as anyone. Hell, there were only 2 people on Nibiru warrior of the year poll from the East Coast....do you mean to tell me Bobby who got 4th in that poll couldn't compete?
    Yes, that is what I'm saying.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Affiliates have priority, if there is room left in the 8 man after the affiliates have had their shot at filling it, hotboxes can then send their representatives, if there is still room we will allow ronin forum members.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Sounds fair.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ok heres the deal. I need an estimate of the # of hotel rooms. I spoke with a hotel (about 3-4 mins from the Academy) I should be able to block out 20 rooms (doubles) at the rate of $79.00/night , reservations would have to be made by April 5th to get that rate. Its the cheapest, closest, nicest hotel we gunna find. Most others hotels are around the $119-139 range. I told them I'd get back to them in a few, days. The good news is, the same hotel will have other rooms availble but at $99, the down side is the 20 rooms reserved would be first come first served, so it would be best to reserve asap.

So who needs rooms and for how many nights?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast