Array

School
    AREA 52 MMA

Traincation vs My first trip to HQ ?

Decisions, Decisions !

I want to go to both but doubt that will be possible this summer ... Any suggestions? I haven't been to either one but plan to do both sooner or later

Which one would be more benefitial for the $ ?

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    well you'll get to meet way more of the top crew at the traincation and i'd say it would be more fun too although possibly a bit more expensive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Can't go wrong either way! Both would be awesome. I guess it would all depend on how many days you could stay at HQ. If its the same or less than the traincation. Then I would do the Traincation! The Traincation would have more social time with the 10th Planet Family! That would be a plus.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Do the traincation, there will be a grappling tournament that weekend too so you can train, compete and watch fights.

Plus you can drop in at local schools if you have free time, I hear Cobra Kai is super cool.

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    I can't wait to see everyone in Vegas...gonna be a grand time!
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    If you are choosing for mad rolling time the traincation last wasn't the place for it. We were limited on time in the conference room(not anyone from 10th planets fault) but you get to meet and socialize with everyone and learn a ton of stuff. It could also turn out like the hangover and have weird stuff happen and not remember the next day....Huy Nguyen!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    HQ
    You know what I'm gonna say...Vegas baby, duh!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife