Thread: Nootropics

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys

Nootropics

I started with piracetam tabs, after about a week I did notice some changes, but could be placebo. Did some research online and found out that people are saying (excellent way of getting quality information) that Aniracetam and Oxiracetam are other nootropics that are much more potent than piracetam, so I ordered them thru Amazon. I am just finishing my first week where the effects are similar to piracetam, except I am a bit more jumpy. The reviewer's say that it curbs their appetite, which is horseshit, I am eating like a pig.
    Lately I have been reading about the alpha brain stuff and how racetams need chloine as a supplement in order to work their best. Joe Rogan seems to promote alphabrain, which has a quality source of chloine in it. I dunno if his friend owns it or it really works. I am not getting that vivid dream experience and the 5-6 hours of quality sleep being enough for the next day effects that the supposed alpha brain users are claiming, so if they really occur it must be something unique to chloine or something else in alphabrain.
    I am very skeptical about this stuff but the benefits are so huge, I do not mind thrashing my money to complete cycle and adding alpha brain to the regimen to find out if I will have any improvement. I am an EE student who is trying to keep his gpa above 3.75 and it is getting very very hard as I near graduation.

Any thoughts, any users here that can vouch for the stuff?

Dustin C.

Always wanted to try a nootropic but havent yet. Let us know if it helped with anything

I also want to try it. Thanks for the post.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I've been taking alphabrain, the most noticeable effects to me have been odd dreams and waking up much more cognitive and ready to go instead of brain dead.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I ordered some choline over amazon, gonna add it to the racetam's to test if the effects go up in potency or not.

Alpha Brain's main nootropic component is Alpha-GPC. I've looked into Alpha Brain a bit, however never ordered any. I get my Choline from my local Vitamin Shoppe, and take the generic Choline Bitartrate that they sell in store. It's cheap and effective for what I use it for, replacing the choline that my use of Piracetam causes.

You'll notice Piracetam's effects generally 3 weeks to a month after you start taking it. Choline sources help increase its effectiveness as well as Glutamate and Calcium. I've been taking my current Nootropic Stack for about 7 months now, and it's been beneficial. I'm going to college for RE, and am studying Computer/Android software development outside of school. So something that helps me recall notes and what I've read is essential.

I'm considering adding Aniracetam as it's been reported to be good for "enhancing what you already know".

My current Nootropic stack is:

-4,800mg Neuro Boost
    -620mg Choline Bitartrate
    -400mg to 600mg L-Theanine
    -250mg Caffeine