Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    The fighting is a method of self policing. Keeps the game honest. You can't pull some dirty stuff and not expect to pay the price. Fisticuffs is a 5 minute penalty. It is not allowed at the youth levels or NCAA levels. 3-5 game suspensions are the norm. Minor Pro and American/Canadian Junior/Minor Pro and NHL run the same rules. Refs are instructed to separate the fighters when 1 is exhausted or is in a hopeless position or in the event of a clear knock down/knock out. The is inherent to the hockey culture and goes back to the beginnings of the game.
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    I remember seeing a movie as a child about a hockey player that needed to learn to fight on ice. He was a great fighter on land but had crap balance on ice. It was a b.a. Movie forgot the name tho.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    I think it had something to do with his brother getting hurt so he couldn't go pro & his little bro just liked fighting and was a power shot not good on ice tho.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    The evolution of John's fighting skill on the ice...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Haha! That was crazy! It's insane how they allow fighting in hockey, is there a greatest hits of hockey fights? Gonna check YouTube now....
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

Thanks for all the love.

I appreciate all the love guys. Brian I believe the movie you're referring to is called "Youngblood".

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Yeah, John is an Animal and it is no fun to get hit by that monster. Well actually it is a little fun every once in a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12