Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I want Jones to at least take somewhat of a beating this fight. I dont like Rashad at all so I dont want him to win but Jones needs to be knocked down a peg or two first
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Jones isn't invincible, he has alot of bad tendencies. Rashad could capitalize on them and get a win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Jones isn't invincible, he has alot of bad tendencies. Rashad could capitalize on them and get a win.
    Not going to happen! Its the same Rashad who got destroyed by Machida! I would bet the farm on this fight.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Bendo is awesome, I used to be a hater because of his Jesus love and he beat Shane, but he is a genuinely nice guy. If karma factors into title defenses, he will hold it until retirement.

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I want Jones to at least take somewhat of a beating this fight. I dont like Rashad at all so I dont want him to win but Jones needs to be knocked down a peg or two first
    I think Jones taking a L (from whoever) will be humbling and make him the best he'll ever be. I'm not a huge fan of Jones I just think losing will give him that drive he doesn't have yet. Losing always makes you work harder. Also again I don't like Benson Henderson.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    i'm kinda bummed that frankie lost, but he lost. I don't care what dana says for the sake of a rematch, Bendo won.

On the flip side, I'm so glad i watched the PPV. What a great card. I loved the whole thing.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    Well, that about sums up my feelings for Edgar. I can list more reasons why I should like him than reasons why I don't, and yet, I still don't like him. There was a brief moment immediately after he knocked out Gray Maynard when I, reluctantly, gave him his due, but I got back on the hate wagon pretty quickly. It's safe to say that I like anyone who's fighting against Frankie Edgar, even if I wasn't much of a fan before (Gray Maynard is a perfect example of this).
    at least you can admit your a hater

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    What are Jones's bad tendencies? And why does he need to be knocked down? Genuinely curious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12