Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Street fight threads

Let's get a street fight thread going on you crazy fucks.

Post your stories, idc if they are made up.

Last night, got suckerpunched, hip throw to knee on belly to beatdown. feels good man.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    im 8-0 in the streets

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    About 10 years ago my father, my buddy and I went to whoop some disrespectful dudes ass one night. I had a chain, my boy had a belt and my dad had .38 snubby. The dude abruptly apologized for his remarks. Pretty anti climactic. Oh and I fought my dad a couple times in the house and the front yard. That series landed us in front of states attorney. Lot of brawls in restaurant parking lots, night clubs and fights at stop lights. Those are fun. One brawl that fizzled out had a future UFC fighter, its a shame with that one it would have been a blast there were 30 of us. Good times. Those days were fun. Nothing recently though.

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    Been in my fair share of scraps.Not so much anymore now that I'm a grown ass man, and since most people around here are scared to take a ass whoopin nowadays and would rather just shot.Try to make this short.The best fight story I got is prob in 2006 when a guy ran into my car in a tacobell parking lot after I told him he could go to the next window. So I knock him out in the driver seat and while his foot is still on the gas and when I reverse he ends up running over the order mic and hits the building.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I've beat up a guy or two.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I was a bounty hunter for four years. I got in alot of scraps lol

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    One night at an all gangs meeting, the leader of the Riffs, Cyrus, makes a speech and creates a plan to unite all the gangs of the city. One gang strong enough to overpower the police. But suddenly he is shot and a gang called The Warriors are framed by Luther, leader of the Rogues. Now they have to return to Coney Island, escaping from 20,000 policemen and 100,000 sworn enemies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Before I ever trained MMA or BJJ I was 18 and in Spain for the summer with 2 friends. After a pub-crawl we decided to get some Pizza. We went into the Pizza place and were trying to decide what we wanted, when an angry local told us the place was closed. We looked around and concluded it was not. We continued to order and the local came back, said it was closed again punched my friend in the head and pushed him out into the street. Me and my other friend followed to stop the confrontation. When the two were separated, my friend was rightly fuming. He drunkenly exclaimed that the local hit like a bitch and we could take him. I agreed that the 3 of us could take this one person, but I also realized that the pizza place full of more locals would likely join and not on our side. While we were having this conversation the local who punched my friend in the head threw a bottle at us and it hit our other friend cutting his head. This was the end of the negotiation. The fight was 3 vs 5 but we won with minimal injuries. I slammed a guys head into a brick wall and kicked someone else on the ground. Thats about all I remember from the actual fight. I didnt understand until my first amateur MMA fight why my memory of the event was so hazy. Adrenaline is a weird and powerful drug.

Dont eat pizza in spain.
    Spaniards cant fight...

adrenaline is the best drug

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Why would u wanna hear made up stories ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast