Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile

Weeping Jiu Jitsu????

Hey guys anyone now anything about weeping jiu jitsu. All I know is its taught at tae kwon do classes. is it just basic jj or a style of its on to go with tae kwon do? A friend of mine has a child taking tae kwon do and they offer weeping jj classes also. When he told me I tried looking it up and can't find anything.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I've been in the game for over 27 years, I've never heard of it.......ever.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    I have been in TKD, karate, and grappling for 18 years and never heard of weeping jj. I have a sneaking suspiscion that it is a means to appeal to the bjj popularity which has been advertised as being around for years, but I will be happy to contact a few TKD grand masters to confirm though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I've been in the game for over 27 years, I've never heard of it.......ever.
    /thread

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    As a Tae kwon do Fan I can't say I've heard of it it either, but prob wouldn't hurt to check out 1 or 2 classes and see how you feel.....

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Weeping jiu jitsu is what happens when someone who's got a 10th degree black belt in Bullshido realizes what happens when he goes up against a legitimate purple belt or higher....or even some talented blue belts....and knows that now they have to train BJJ....or be left wide open to the ground game.

No I joke lol. Apologies to any Weeping Jiu Jitsu and Bullshido practioners reading this forum. I know nothing of the "art."

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    lol thanks guys I just never heard of it. Figured if anyone knew anything about it yall would be the ones to ask.