Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Team AMMA

After Western Australia NoGi State titles I am now 1 win 9 losses

I'm fine with it and have learnt from each loss and know what I need to work on, but just wondering if there were any other 'habitual losers' out there like me.

Maybe we could all get together, then atleast one of our records would improve

Another good thing is I'm not representing 10th Planet, just a fan of the 10th Planet family and system, so no need to worry
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I def admire u for sticking with it, at some point things will click. U never know if you end up going 7-3 in your next 10 making you 9-12, and then 10-0 in your next 10 after that to get to 19-12.

Array

School
    Area 50.1
    records dont matter until you are in an advanced division. IMO Just like when you go pro it starts over. Just worry about getting the experience

Array

School
    10th planet St.Paul/Woodbury
    I've had 2 competitions and I was subbed
    in the first one. My second tourney sucked because I went against My teammates and lost by points only because I pulled guard without control. Hopefully I can pull one off in April.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Hoping to hear a story from Eddie, Denny or Herzog or some killer how as a white belt they were 1 and 15 or something.

Can always hope.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

I've only lost if my mind has wandered from what I am doing at that time. 15-5 here.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    You're doing better than everyone who is 0-0. Props on going back for more. Don't let your spirit break.

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    7-8 Here all time.

Sam Sales

records are for DJ's ;-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    I'm fine with it and have learnt from each loss and know what I need to work on, but just wondering if there were any other 'habitual losers' out there like me.

Maybe we could all get together, then atleast one of our records would improve

Another good thing is I'm not representing 10th Planet, just a fan of the 10th Planet family and system, so no need to worry
    The fastest way to become a wolf is to be thrown to the wolves.
    You can have a losing record but still win the World's or ADCC's, so to me it's not the record that counts but the experience you gain by entering.

Records count when doing pro-MMA or pro-boxing, but for jiu jitsu tournaments not so much. The way they bracket you is the way it is, and you could very well meet and beat the top seeded one in that bracket.

So right on bro.. Do your thing! Enter tourneys. They'll only help in whatever your goal is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast