Array

School
    10th planet Grimsby
    Just teepee him instead :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Shoot, I hope I never get corroded arteries!

(kidding)
    Haha.. Whats worse is that was AFTER I used spell check.. :P (Btw, Anyone living in in the phoenix/Scottsdale area.. Last time I was there they had a wanted sign in the gym with Bens picture on it that read "20$ to whoever can tap this man with a guillotine".. As far as I know its still unclaimed)

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'm not gunna bash Catch as they had some very dangerous and and legit grapplers, however they were also showman, and there to make money by doing these acts.

Okay well if Farmer Burns claim is not convicing enough I guess I'll have to try and dig up the Black Belt magazine issue where Jean Jacques Machado says in an interview that a small number of people are immune to chokeholds. I will be back with a direct quote and I will own this thread once and for all!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Haha.. Whats worse is that was AFTER I used spell check.. :P (Btw, Anyone living in in the phoenix/Scottsdale area.. Last time I was there they had a wanted sign in the gym with Bens picture on it that read "20$ to whoever can tap this man with a guillotine".. As far as I know its still unclaimed)
    Thats 20 bucks with Marcelo's name on it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    ok so there might be a small group of people who can't be choked? cuz it certainly seems that way with this kid... Like i said he's tapped before... but I honestly think he only taps cuz he's bored of just having me squeeze his neck for that period of time haha.. But I sat him down and asked him to help me make adjustments to make the choke more effective and pretty much got nowhere with it haha

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sisco View Post
    ok so there might be a small group of people who can't be choked? cuz it certainly seems that way with this kid... Like i said he's tapped before... but I honestly think he only taps cuz he's bored of just having me squeeze his neck for that period of time haha.. But I sat him down and asked him to help me make adjustments to make the choke more effective and pretty much got nowhere with it haha
    You need to ask people who are already proficient with it though, he's not going to be able to help you much unless he's got the choke down himself.

Physiology says the neck isn't stronger than your entire upper body.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    My dad has a 21 inch neck and is hard as hell to choke out but everyone has a breaking point. Thats why I work on my squeezee all day. I dont even think about it. Im sitting and working on my squeezee.
    Ha you choke like a gurly mon.........
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Develop your squeeze, then no one is safe. It's called mata-leon for a reason...if you had a Gi on you would know that Caralho!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan View Post
    Ha you choke like a gurly mon.........
    Pandas have no neck but are afraid of toe holds and shoulder locks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast