Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BJJ practitioner reacts to a robbery attempt and gets murdered.

The crime happened on a busy street in São Paulo. The victim, a jiu jitsu practitioner, reacted and was able to easily dominate the thief, but was surprised by a second criminal.

When the guy on bottom screams "Mata ele Quadrado" he is saying to the other criminal "Shoot him!" ("Quadrado" is just the second criminal's nickname).

The police officer on the last part of the video is saying that you should never resist robbery attempts. That in most cases the criminals never act alone, being that they are very coward individuals. In this case the first criminal had a gun and was completely dominated by the victim, and immediately started screaming for help asking his partner to shoot the victim.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Sry to hear, I heard a similar story happen too to a former wrestler who was getting mugged and fought back, the attacker had an accomplice who killed him in the same fashion. Guess it's the risk we all take...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    What sucks is that for some of us, when faced with a "fight or flight" situation, a lot of us would fight out of instinct and end up getting killed. Myself included. I say it all the time, I'm the kind of idiot that WOULD get myself killed. Sorry to hear about this tragedy man. Maybe this will make me think twice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe

I like Ken Primola's take from I LOVE BJJ.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    It really is a tragedy. The worst part is that there are scumbags out there who have a total disregard for human life, and are willing to kill for the meager contents of somebodies wallet. Never travel alone, no matter how good you are at fighting, imo.

Sad story.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    i would never try to be a hero in brazil of all places. all criminals have a gun, knife or fake gun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Damn that sucks
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I like Ken Primola's take from I LOVE BJJ.
    Every time someone posts a Ken Primola video I instantly think of his Rubber Guard defense video rofl. Shame on all the 10thplanet guys liking his FB site only because it's called "I love BJJ", after that guy has been talking shit about the system..

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    motherfuckers, I hope both of those guys get caught put in jail with some BJJ practitioners and get all their bones broken until the minute they die...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Tragic!!! I hope justice is served!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    Every time someone posts a Ken Primola video I instantly think of his Rubber Guard defense video rofl. Shame on all the 10thplanet guys liking his FB site only because it's called "I love BJJ", after that guy has been talking shit about the system..
    Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast