Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    most of the time its really good until they have to add that 10 second clip of the computerized flying saucer in space. seriously if you are watching it with skeptics thats when they always laugh or want to stop watching or when giorgio comes on with that hair lol.

lol sceptics are so small brained and closed minded it's like trying to explain physics to a 3 year old
    Last edited by Scott Elkin; 02-28-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    when giorgio comes on with that hair lol.
    oh you mean this hair. The DBZ hair doesnt throw me off nearly as much as people with wild looking wide open crazy eyes.
    Last edited by Scott Elkin; 02-28-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    lol sceptics are so small brained and closed minded it's like trying to explain physics to a 3 year old
    I agree skeptics are closed minded and skepticism it's self is a dead end. The idea that you have to be skeptical of everything leads to a world where you can never know anything, and without knowing anything you have nothing to build on, so you end up in a vicious unproductive cycle of never knowing anything ever, and never having the potential of knowing anything.

However, in this case the show itself gives reason to be skeptical. They make alot of giant leaps to illogical conclusions and sometimes stretch credible evidence so far that it becomes uncredible. I myself agree with much of their opinions but it annoys me when they take the evidence to far and make the theory look ridiculous. If the idea of the show is to entertain people they do a good job of that, but if the end goal is to make the alien astronaut theory more credible they need to end each segment about 2 min earlier and not take the evidence to the farthest reaches of their and our imaginations.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell View Post
    I agree skeptics are closed minded and skepticism it's self is a dead end. The idea that you have to be skeptical of everything leads to a world where you can never know anything, and without knowing anything you have nothing to build on, so you end up in a vicious unproductive cycle of never knowing anything ever, and never having the potential of knowing anything.

However, in this case the show itself gives reason to be skeptical. They make alot of giant leaps to illogical conclusions and sometimes stretch credible evidence so far that it becomes uncredible. I myself agree with much of their opinions but it annoys me when they take the evidence to far and make the theory look ridiculous. If the idea of the show is to entertain people they do a good job of that, but if the end goal is to make the alien astronaut theory more credible they need to end each segment about 2 min earlier and not take the evidence to the farthest reaches of their and our imaginations.
    True indeed, and some people are so far out of the loop that they need to be spoon fed this info like little baby's, especially those who can't wrap there little minds around the subject, it's so draining trying to bring those people up to speed that i don't even bother, but more & more people are waking up because of this show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12