Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Even though Joe is representing our school, almost all of the credit for teaching him should go to Chris Ludington. Chris has done a great job of learning and passing the knowledge to Joe. I'm just proud to be involved in the process and to have these guys waving our flag
    Thanks for the shout out. Truth be told, he has so many natural talents I can't take credit for much. I am trying just to mold his training philosophies and keep him going in the right direction. You know a little bit of his history so you understand, but I am just trying to keep him surrounded with good people with good intentions. Let's just say he's not really known for his intelligence. But sometimes it's good to be a little bit "off". Keeps the brain from playing those tricks on you.

Seriously though, I know your team can get Joe to the next level and I am going to do what I can to make sure he is there as often as possible. Thanks for all you do Brandon and thanks for being there for us last night.

Bed time.

Array

School
    10WO
    Holy shit!!!!! 0:18 of first video!!! Holy shit!!!!!!Mad props for that ippon seio nage bro! Mad props all around, but especially for that! Bad ass judo, bad ass jitz. Thanks for sharing all of this with us, I will definately be putting this in my "videos to watch to get me off my ass and train every second I can" folder. 0:18!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    Mad props for that ippon seio nage bro!
    We have worked that in class mainly because of his height. But that's the first time he has used it with so much force!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123